Chapter 10.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Shiro pulled up in the carpark once more, the others jumping out and talking as they walked towards the store. Shiro and Pidge stayed sitting in the front of the car just looking out the front window looking at he sky. 

Shiro glanced to the shorter women knowing he needed to clean up her wounds. Pidge leaned back in her chair and turned her head to look at him with a small smile. 

"I need to clean up your wounds" Shiro spoke with care as he looked into her hazel eyes.

"Lets use the shops supplies so we dont touch our own stuff" Pidge smiled slightly and Shiro nodded before they both stepped out, shiro walking over to Pidge side as fast as he could once he closed his door. 

"We also get you some more clothes, just stick with my jacket until we get you cleaned up" Shiro smiled and closed her door for her so she wouldnt use her arms too much.

"Thanks for the jacket but your gonna need to pick a new one up, I got it a little bloody" Pidge replied as she lifted the sleeves showing them slightly bloody. 

"Its fine, I hear this shop has the same fashion as another" Shiro joked making her giggle.

"Tadashi" Pidge mutter shyly as she grabbed his hand making him look to her.

"Yes Katie" Shiro asked with slight worry.

"Tonight, could we share the tent please ... I dont want to sleep alone" Pidge asked with a slight blush and looked to the ground.

"Sure, why dont we check out the store to make clear of zombies then we can spend the night inside the shop. we find the break room and sleep inside for once" Shiro replied with a gentle smile and gave a slight squeeze her hand.  

"I would like that" Pidge smiled sweetly and they walked into the store finding the others already in the clothes area. 

Shiro pulled Pidge towards the first aid isle, giving a slight nod to Keith who turned to them and Keith gave a slight nod back guessing where they were heading since he notice the bleeding leaking into Shiro jacket ages ago. 

Shiro placed the bandages, cream and wipes in a basket he grabbed before looking to Pidge who grabbed the disinfected bottle.

"I have the cream" Shiro spoke up as he pulled the basket in sight showing the disinfected cream.

"Its to wash my wound with, those wipes will just do the basic clean up" Pidge replied and placed the bottle in the basket.

"Your funeral" Shiro joked as they walked towards the changing rooms.  

"Hey guys" Lance grinned and gave a goofy wave.

"Hey, Hunk and Shay changing" Pidge asked with a small smile as they came to a stop.

"Yep, You guys heading in" Lance asked with a bright smile. 

"Just let me grab some clothes, then we head in. I can change once you clean me up" Pidge mumbled and turned to Shiro who nodded.

"I'll wait here and tell Lance and Keith about our plan" Shiro smiled and Pidge nodded before walking away. 

"Plan" Keith asked as he stood by the entrance to the changing rooms as look out and Shiro got explaining.