Chapter 40.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"And that how me and Matt became dads and you all are now an uncle or auntie .. well mom your a grandma now" Keith smiled as he held Axle.

"Everyone meet our daughter Axle" Matt smiled brightly as he stood beside Keith while the others who were left in the hotel just sat in the small lounge area near the entrance staring at the two lowers and their daughter.

"So ... what is wrong with them" Hunk asked with a worried smile, Paulo in his arms as he glanced to Pidge and Lance who were laughing outside with James and Shiro trying to calm them.

"Well it seems they worked out our 'son' was actually our 'Daughter' straight away when they noticed Alex didn't have a nappy on and her all in one suit wasnt showing something only a guy has" Keith explained slightly embarrassed and heard Shiro and James laughing at hearing Keith retell it making them remember Keith and Matt look of horror as they cleaned Axel up, a cloth nappy and new clothes from the bag ready to be used but they froze at finding their son was a girl.

"Pidge and Lance hasn't been able to stop laughing since, Shiro and James calmed down after five minutes but it seems they remembered how we found out again" Matt sighed taking Axle from Keith to hold his daughter.

"How did you notice your son didn't have a dick .. I mean, I thought with you liking guys and all you would know what one look liked" Krollia asked making Keith choke on air as his mom comment.

"Maybe they were just too distracted by being in new parents mode .. I mean they didn't have to do the nine months of pregnancy or the birthing part .. damn they had it the easy way" Shay started to say with a sweet smile before looking at the boyfriends in jealousy at having it easy.

"So, your still gonna call her Axle even though you know he is a she" Allura asked unsure and the two males nodded.

"Well we agreed on the name before knowing the gender and well we been calling her Axle since we agreed to become her parents. It seems strange to change names now" Keith replied and the others nodded.

"Its not like any of us with make fun of her name and I'm sure the zombies aren't gonna laugh at her as she kills them" Matt smiled slightly and the others nodded.

"Well congrats but I will need to check Axle over. If you think the mother was killed in the next room then I want to check the baby over, we don't know when it was last fed or treated with care" Romelle smiled kindly and the new dads nodded.

"Yes congratulation my son and my son in law. Your daughter is wonderful and I'm proud of you both" Krollia smiled warmly and the two lovers tears up a little.

"Why don't you go with Romelle to check Axel over, Shay if you don't mind going to help feed the baby as well and teach them the basics" Coran smiled and Shay nodded before standing up.

"We know the basics remember .. Hunk made everyone single person in our group learn the basics before Paulo was even born and then he forced James to go threw it all just in case he or Shay was busy" Matt frowned as he remembered the hours and hours Hunk forced them to do in learning all baby care apart from the birthing part.

"I just wanted my son to be in good care if I go out on patrol or checking a place out and Shay is busy with something else. You'll thank me when you need someone to do the same for Axle" Hunk huffed back crossing his arms.