Chapter 20.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

(Look, I'm not a car person. I mean I check them out and just known them by their looks not their true names. So, I have to look up the cars name and well I dont know what country they from or used in. If I like the look of the car then I'm gonna use it or if I think it fits better with story then I'll use it. Sorry to all the car lovers who go mad over a car but I'm just warning ya now).

Morning came and with little sleep Shiro walked out of the room fully dressed and heading to the stairs. Walking down and noticing Thace standing in the small hallways between the living room and Kitchen.

"You should just say sorry, she calm down" Thace smiled and patted Shiro arm.

"Huh" Shiro spoke confused and Thace nodded his head to the living room doorway.

"She came out not looking very happy last night and knocked on Keith door, he answered in no time and saw the tears in her eyes before hugging her. They talked in his room then he came down and well the three of them shared the sofa bed, knifes in their hands as they kept an ear out over those two who kidnapped you in the past. I was able to have a good nights sleep since they woke at every sound meaning I didnt need to keep my guard up. But as a man who had fights with a lover, just say early sooner rather then later or they will slap you like a bitch" Thace smiled before walking up the stairs to wake Hunk and Shay.

"She wouldnt just forgive me with a silly sorry, she a fighter with pride" Shiro sighed and rubbed his neck as he looked to Pidge sleeping, her foot in Lance face as she used Keith chest as a pillow while lance had his legs over Keith legs since all three slept at strange angles. 

He knocked on the doorway, looking at the three suddenly jolt up with knives in hand ready to fight. 

"Its morning" Shiro smiled as the three clamed down before looking at how they were laying before kicking each other off and standing up.

"Already" Pidge mumbled as she rubbed sleep from her eyes.

"We better get dressed" Keith sighed as he stretched a little.

"Well get out them .. you two did crash in my room" Lance yawned slightly and shoo the other three out.

"Good Morning" Hunk smiled brightly as he walked down fully dress.

"We start on breakfast, everyone happy with fruit" Shay smiled kindly as Keith and Pidge entered their own rooms.

"Fruit will be fine" Thace answered the two before heading to the kitchen.

"Time to get up" Shiro yelled out to Allura and Coran who jump awake before nodding. 

"So" Thace asked as he turned to Shiro stood by the kitchen door.

"So" Shiro asked unsure.

"Did you talk with her" Thace whispered.

"Its not that easy" Shiro sighed and thace chuckled.

"Love isn't" Thace smiled before walking over to get some water for everyone. 

"Lance trousers" Pidge growled as she pushed Lance back into the living room as she and Keith stood in the small hallway between the two rooms.