Chapter 42.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE 

"Why are sulking" Pidge asked with an amused smile on her lips, its been eight days since she and Shiro finally confessed and got together.

"I'm not sulking" Shiro sighed as he checked one of the doors of the flats, the group decided to see if the place had any other type of supplies that wasnt just weapons. Keith and Lance checked the bottom floor while Pidge and Shiro took the middle floor leaving the top floor to be done another day.

They didn't really need much supplies, She and shiro gathered medical supplies for Romelle and Shay after their confession. The hotel had a small garden where they were growing fruit and veg, a river not far down from the hotel as their water supplies and James had the water pipes running within the hotel. Pidge, Matt and Hunk did their magic to work it a little better and improve it to not be as loud. The hotel still had bedding and suitcases full of clothes from the guests. Not all the clothes fitted like a glove but it was close enough to ware still when needed. 

Its just, Keith, Shiro, Pidge and Lance was use to moving around and they enjoyed just resting in the hotel and living an easy life without always being on high alert. But now, they were just restless, never have things gone so well in so long. Normally a zombie or another human problem would happen and  they be fighting or running but nope, they all fine and safe. 

Even the town still had no zombies .. the four checked hoping just to kill one. They did wonder how the town was kept so zombie free for so long, wouldnt one walk around by now since they have been their almost three months but no ... nothing. They thought zombies would kill them but boredom was the killer now. 

Yeah the hotel had cards to play games with or a couple board games that James picked up bringing back to the hotel. It also had tons of books the team brought back during their runs of checking the town but it was just so boring now. 

Wake up, eat, patrol the outside of the hotel, check the gardens, eat, shower, bed.

Nothing was changing and they just can't take living a normal life anymore .. they needed something and yet there was nothing. Hunk and Shay was happy in their little family bubble no fear of zombies taking these moments away. Matt was enjoying the easy life, taking care of his daughter. Romelle, Allura, Coran and for god shake even Krollia enjoyed just resting without doing much. James seemed to distract himself with books before patrolling a little extra then others.

It was the end of the world and yet nothing was happening, don't get them wrong, they don't want anything bad to happen to the others or to them but it was just boring.

"You are sulking, your been sulking since this morning at breakfast" Pidge sighed as she walked towards her boyfriend, leaving the door she was checking that was locked for later. 

"I just .. Its nothing" Shiro started to say before frowning and wiggling the locked door handle.

"Shiro, Keith is gay for my brother. We just became close friends nothing more" Pidge promised, she knew why her boyfriend was sulking over her and Keith this morning. The two was just laughing and talking over their boyfriends easily jealous sides. Matt got jealous over his own daughter who got extra cuddle time with Keith before bed and the two was just laughing over it when Shiro entered.