Chapter 18.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A week and Shiro hasn't woken up but he also didnt become a zombie giving everyone room to breath and not having to kill a zombie shiro. But now the worry sat as they looked to his sealed arm or what was left of his right arm. He just had his upper arm left but at least he was still alive most of them thought. 

Thace did well keeping Shiro alive and patching up his arm, stopping him from getting any infections and sealing his arm up. Well needed help with that part, He had no tools or operation tools meaning it was just normal fire flames to seal it. Pidge and Keith helped Shiro down mostly, Lance helping to hold the legs with Hunk while Shay looked away from the sight keeping look out for incoming zombies. Shiro pained screams and cries filling the air giving any close by zombies clues where they were parked up. 

Thankfully Shay could drive thanks to driving a couple cars in the camp where she and Hunk was captured, driving the cars filled with kitchen tools or food under the watchful eye of a guard. 

Shay notice Pidge wouldnt leave Shiro side and wasn't even sleeping well, waking up from the slightest noise or moment from shiro his head laid on her lap. Lance and Keith sitting in the boot passing any medical bandages or water when Thace asked for them. Hunk sitting in the passenger seat but he didnt enjoy it, he wanted Pidge and Shiro back in the front like he was use too. 

The others notice Pidge didnt speak anymore, not since threating Thace to save shiro or she kill him herself. She did cry out once they got Shiro into the jeep from the nursery begging him to stay alive and not to leave her. But that was seven almost eight days ago. She hardly spoke since and well she was broken. 

Shay was able to change her into fresh clothes throwing away her shiro blood stained ones before driving off. On the fifth day, Shay decided to try and distract the others by teaching them to drive.  She knew Keith knew the basics and well he was a smooth faster driver after a couple hours of Shay teaching her. Lance couldn't drive, he just couldn't and got told to keep in the back of the jeep. Hunk was a nervous and old granny style driver making them all agree to not let him drive if they in a hurry or being chased. Pidge she was a decent driver who was smart and knew to drive while cutting corners in life. Shay was thankful when Pidge was driving since it gave her a distraction, something she needed. 

"A building" Hunk asked unsure as Shay was driving once more.

"Yes, we need to find a building for us to camp inside. Shiro gained a fever and well sleeping in strange ankles in a jeep isn't best for recover. We need to have him fully rested" Thace explained as he glanced to Shiro who leaned into Pidge cold touch as she stroked his hair trying to calm him.

"Its getting cold anyways and the jeeps not the warmest place, I think we should find cover anyway" Lance mumbled as he rubbed his neck.

"I agree but where should we go, we dont know where safe and we not in the best condition to do another runner like the middle school" Shay replied as she pulled over a little.

"A farm house is ahead, I saw it in the distance if we turn left next then we pull up to it" Pidge mutter as she kept her eyes on Shiro pained expression.

"Then we going to a farm, Me and Lance will check it out before letting you guys know if its safe or not. Thanks to us sitting in the boot seats we have better access to jump in the car for Shay to drive off" Keith spoke up and the others nodded in agreement.