Chapter 24.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Wait are you sure" Keith asked stunned as he lifted his head from the broken table with three legs to look at the girl.

"I'm positive" Pidge answered without needing to think.

"It might be our only chance" Shiro explained as he looked up from the map that laid on the table.

"When did we reach the north" Keith mutter in shock as he thought they were still weeks away.

"Well when the small accident with Shiro happened, I lost track of the map tracking while we all learned to drive and Shay just drive steady while keeping us safe. When we reached the farm, I didnt really look either since we were gonna rest up for the winter. But me and Shiro checked the map yesterday and well we looked into it more before noticing we up north and the building we were heading too ... is a two hour drive away" Pidge nervous explained and Keith nodded in understanding how they ended up only now knowing.

"We can go check it out, check the building we knew to be used by the garrison often. A building where you needed a key password to type in meaning it should be unharmed by the zombies still. We just need to look it over and see if the garrison soldiers are inside or if Matt left a clue for us. I mean, Shay not due to give birth for another five months" Shiro spoke up unsure as he looked to Keith.

"We can either take the chance and go just the three of us leaving Shay safely here or stay and risk losing any chance of them still being there or for it be untouched. We did waste a lot of time with all the kidnapping and staying at the farm. But if we do go, would Kolivan just let us leave without giving our reason and will the others be ok with us leaving them behind" Keith replied as he looked to the two.

"We not sure, we wanted to tell you first since we were the main three wanting to find the garrison crew. We the ones who been looking for those that are missing without a trace. Neither me or Shiro enjoys leaving the others here while we check ahead but its the best option, since we cant risk shay getting infected while she expecting and Hunk would worry over shay if he came along. Lance, well he might get in the way and we rather he stay here to protect Shay if something happens while we gone, we can trust him to protect the others. We just wanted your say" Pidge frowned as she rubbed her arm a little.

"I say we go, we talk to the others tonight while we eating and then leave tomorrow. I'm sure Shay, Hunk and Lance wouldnt enjoy us going ahead but its only two hours away. We can return within the same day or the next day if we did find something and needed to camp out" Keith answered and the two nodded.

"Lets just hope our guess is right over that building otherwise we have no clue where they would have gone in the north" Shiro sighed and Pidge placed a hand on his arm giving him a slight smile.

"We going to find him, dont worry" Pidge promised and Shiro nodded.

"So, you two fucked yet" Keith asked as he looked to them both not feeling Pidge annoyance towards shiro since yesterday when he left to join for the zombie hunt.

"Wha" Shiro coughed out bright red in the face.

"No we haven't, Shiro just told Allura to piss off" Pidge sighed as Keith glanced between her and Shiro trying to give his own reasoning.