Chapter 35.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

It had been a couple months since the group was taking new tents and they been on the road like normal. Having some car trouble but thanks to all the left over cars left in roads they could fix the two cars up in days. Of course the group took it easy and kept a distance to large numbers of zombies or people.

But now they faced a new problem ... want that might end the group if not careful ...

Shay was in her ninth month of pregnancy..

They knew it was her ninth month thanks to them all counting it out but the new problem was that no one knew the due date meaning she could pop at any second.

They had no choice to find a safe place to hold up until she gave birth and a couple months to recover while brain washing the baby to find the quickest ways of keeping it silent when needed. 

But as they tried to find somewhere, Shay wasn't the best person to be near but being trapped in a car or camping by the cars made it hard to keep a distance.

She was too caring, snappy, teary, angry and well when they say too caring they mean too mothering. Now non of them would mind if she acted motherly since she going to have a baby soon but she was motherly mothering so much the others were choking. 

It was hard on them all and her emotions was just dangerous right now, it gets worse at night when it was time to sleep and she would try to dress and tuck them in bed female or male. Non care if she just patted their heads or kissed their cheek since she was kind and nice anyways but she was trying to help dress them in pjs and worse when it was time to wash. Pidge had it all since when she got sleepily she just went into zombie mode giving Shay the perfect time to attack. Now everyone had to keep Shay happy while protecting Pidge from shay mothering attacks. 

But they knew she was going to give birth any day now, Romelle gave them a fair warning earning them to rush look for a safe place to stay. Pulling up at a two floor hotel. They had no choice but to check it over and clear it safe becuase no where else was close enough neither did they have time to check. 

"Hunk stay with Shay, she nearly ready to pop and needs you by her side nor can we risk you getting infected now" Lance spoke up as he patted his friend arm. 

"You guys take care, I want you all alive non zombie like to see the baby" Hunk smiled kindly as he looked to, Keith, Lance, Shiro, Pidge and Matt. 

"We won't miss the after birth for the world" Keith promised making Hunk chuckle. 

"We keep them safe while your checking" Krollia smiled slightly as she looked to her son who nodded.

"Thanks, we try and check the place as first as we can but making sure not to miss any zombies" Matt replied and Krollia nodded.

"She wont be due today but maybe at the end of the week or next by the looks of it unless she has a real scare making her go into early labour" Romelle explained as he looked to Shiro who nodded in slight understanding.

"Get her away from me" Shay screamed as she held a spare shoe while glaring at Allura.

"Maybe Allura should go with you five, she been getting on Shay nerves rather easy this past month" Coran worriedly smiled as he pushed Allura towards the group going in.