Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"We gonna die" Pidge sighed as she looked to the super market with crashed cars in the carpark, pools of dried blood on the grey road tar. The super market door broken up with the glass being shatter over the ground. 

"Be more positive" Shiro replied as he held his axe in his hand.

"I'm positive we going to die in a horrible way" Pidge smirked making Keith chuckle and Shiro roll his eyes.

"Lets check it out, this place might look like a fast food place for zombies but its been over a year since the first zombie sighting. I'm just any zombies inside left towards the towns in hope to gain meals" Shiro smiled slightly trying to make the situation less deadly. 

"Shiro right, Zombies move around .. this place might have been a messed when a zombie first showed up but they would have left since no one would come here" Lance grinned and held his knife in his hand not wanting to use his bow and arrow in case of close attacks. 

"Well time to die" Keith mutter as he pulled out his katana while Pidge held her red bat. 

"You two are just full of joy" Lance mumbled as they walked towards the shop main door. 

"Well lets see our damage" Pidge mutter as she and Shiro walked in first checking the area near the entrance was clear before walking over to a shelf.

"Be careful" Shiro whispered before helping her climb to the top of the shelf to have an eagle eye over the store. 

"Nice thinking" Lance grinned as he and Keith walked over standing at the end of the isle to keep an eye out for runners. 

"How it looking" Keith asked as he kept a tight grip on his katana.

"It seems mostly clear but this shop got the isle all mixed up and in different angles around the shop. They have signs hanging blocking half of my view but for what I can see its clear our end. Just keep an eye and ear out while we collect supplies" Pidge replied before jumping down trusting Shiro to catch her and he did without an issue before placing her down. 

"How should we carry everything" Lance asked as he looked around knowing it take longer for them to keep running back and forth to the car.

"We use a trolley and baskets, fill it with cans and bottles then push it back. We may have a car but we cant packed tons" Keith replied and walked over to the front pulling a trolley that was left mostly likely as the person was eaten while entering. 

"Lets move together, we place the trolley in the middle of each isle and grabbed things together before moving on to the next one. We just need caned food and drinks in bottles. This place seems untouched meaning we might be able to grab more then we use too. Lets take it while we can" Shiro smiled with care and the others nodded. 

"Just remember to keep on high alert, I couldn't see all the store and well we dont want to be bitten for becoming relaxed" Pidge warned as they walked down the middle of the store, looking down the rows of isle sighs.

"They got a petrol place here" Lance pointed out one window.

"we grab some once we get the food and drinks" Keith mumbled.