Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Warning ...

Some parts ahead might be disturbing.

Pidge is not raped or anything but such topic is mention and well some dead bodies are seen.

If your not too good at reading badly written parts that involve such topics then skip to the next chapter once we reach the Pidge part.

Warning ......

It happened so fast, at first they all thought it was just a wild dumb zombie, they all grabbed their knifes that they kept in sheaths under their pillows and sat up. The boys looking to each other to decide who go out and take care of it but then a slight squeak was heard and Shiro ran out of the boys tent like a bullet. Keith and Lance followed him out with their knifes in their hands like shiro after seeing how scared and Panic Shiro was. 

They turned as four guys and a women was taking on Pidge, well a just woken up pidge who was trying to wiggle free from being carried while the women kept a hand to her mouth walking beside the struggling girl. Shiro ran fast and rugby tackle the guy holding Pidge feet making the guy who was carrying her arms quickly come to a stop as her body weight shifted. The other two guys ran over to take care of shiro but Lance and Keith stepped in. Pidge kicked the girl making her fall back before she tried escaping out of the random guy grip. She kept kicking and pulling as hard as she could but then everything went dark as the women got up and hit Pidge hard knocking her out.

"KATIE" Shiro yelled in horror as he watched her body turn limp before the guy picking her up and carrying her to a brown rusty pick up truck.

Shiro soon punched the guy who once held her feet knocking him out before running to the truck fighting the other guy while the women jumped into the truck ready to drive. Lance and Keith took a hard punch to their face and the two guys they were fighting ran to the truck hitting shiro before jumping in the back. The guy shiro was now fighting with jumped in the truck part with Pidge passed out body before the women drive off. 

Keith and Lance ran over to stop Shiro from chasing the trust knowing it was too dangerous at night. They would let him run to the berlingo and chase the truck but they didnt know the area not as well as that group did meaning they just be falling into traps. Shiro feel to his knees making the other two worry before seeing how broken he looked at not saving Pidge.

"We going to save her" Keith smiled softly as he kneel before shiro placing a hand on shiro shoulder. 

"I cant lose her" Shiro weakly spoke with tears forming in his eyes shocking Keith at how weak Shiro seemed without Pidge nearby.

"and you wont because we got our self a map" Lance spoke up and pointed to the guy Shiro knocked out that was left behind. 

"Lance get the rope, its in the net at the top of the berlingo boot self, Keith make sure I dont kill this guy" Shiro ordered as he stood up walking towards the guy and dragging him to a tree, throwing him hard into the tree as Lance got the rope. 

"It seems I have the harder job" Keith muttered to himself as he looked to Shiro who eyes filled with anger and hate, his body clearly ready to kill just to have pidge return to him.