24/7 Mosquito

Shinobu's POV
Now that Tomioka and I are inseparable I guess I can take this as an advantage to learn about him. We are now on our way to work again and Tanjiro and Nezuko were at school with Muichiro keeping watch with an undercover weapon. Meanwhile, the rest of us were trying to solve who this man was. Otherwise, we act like no one is literally stalking us and planning to kill and ruin lives. Yeah...like nothing. Haha.

~time skip~
We finally go back to Tomioka's house and Uzui or another person from the unit will stay at his house also for backup.

Tomioka had cooked dinner like always and we ate and talked every now and then. After dinner, he washed the dishes and I usually helped him. After that, he showered, and I had to wait outside the door which can be really annoying and embarrassing. Then while I showered that gave him privacy to change. And when I was done he just stepped out for a minute and waited.

However today I kept feeling his gaze on me ever since after my shower. While we were sharing his bed I caught him looking at me again. "Is something wrong?" I asked him while he was taking his pill.

"Hmm? No...your hair....it's pretty." He complimented before turning his attention to the water next to his bed.

Did he just compliment me? "I-oh- thanks," I say and lay down facing the opposite direction as him.

I hear him gently groan causing me to look over my shoulder. "You okay?"

"Yeah...just accidentally laid on my shoulder."

"Oh. Well, don't do that you airhead." I teased him.

"I'll keep that in mind." He huffed.

We both fell silent again and after another hour he fell asleep, although, I couldn't. I sit up and look at my phone, but I can't help but look over at Tomioka. He looked so peaceful while asleep, he almost looked hot at times too. Wait...am I crazy? What the hell am I thinking?! At that moment, I started to think about what he's done. The first time I started to annoy him, he got annoyed and smacked his desk suddenly getting up, and getting very close to my face just to whisper in my ear. Second, when he called me weak and found my weak points by nipping my ear, and gently licking it, after that he kissed my neck nearly leaving a hickey. Third, he has a thing for pinning me against things. Fourth, while I was taking care of him he almost kissed my neck again and got close to when I tried to take his work away. Fifth, that stupid shower incident the day of the dinner party, and I accidentally stared at his abs...oh gosh what was I thinking?! And the way he moved me when I cut my finger...he somehow is good with hand placement, especially, my waist...Oh, and let's not forget the fact I fell asleep in his damn lap. Sixth, when I got really angry at him and I went to slap him a second time, he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall, got close to my ear, and whispered those words. What does all that mean? He seems so familiar like I met him before. I almost wonder if it's really the boy from the beach. I convinced myself that he was mixing me with someone else, but I'm starting to think he's not...and I wouldn't mind having something with him...I mean, he's again, smart...kind of...tall...caring...hard-working...clean... there are a lot of good traits about him...he's just a loner who's easy to tease. I shook off the thoughts that were making my face red. But I can't stop thinking about it and keep thinking of everything that's happened between us. It was another hour when I was able to fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up first since I took the longest to ready. I showered and did my hair and all that, and by the time I was done, Tomioka was awake and also got ready. I had to wait though, thankfully it only took 15 minutes max. We go downstairs and eat a small breakfast and I also greet Uzui a good morning. We got to work in our cars except for Tomioka and me of course. We arrive there and go to our office spaces. After a few hours, I could tell he was getting upset. It first started with his typing more harshly than usual then it progressed to him angrily pacing back and forth on the roof. Of course, when he abruptly stood up walking away, I had to follow him. Everyone looked up from their desks alarmed and looking at me. I made a face and shrugged at them continuing to follow him. I watched him pace on the roof growing more and more frustrated.  "Tomioka-san? Are you okay? You should sit down and breathe." I say hesitating to touch him, but I gathered the courage to do so. I stand in front of him and grab his shoulders. "Hey," I say as calmly as possible. He avoided eye contact until I grabbed his face to catch his attention looking into his dark blue eyes. For the first time, I didn't crumble under his piercing gaze. "You need to sit down right now," I tell him and let go of his face. He just sighs and does so. I squat (Asian squat basically) down in front of him and grab his hands. "Just breathe alright?"

He nods his head trying his best to do the same.

"Tomioka-san?" A secretary calls.

He looked up and was handed an envelope. "Uh, thanks." He says as she leaves.

It was another note. He opened it and quickly read it, and was about to crumble it up but I stopped him by taking it out of his hand to read it. "Don't rip it! It could be evidence." I scolded him to mumble an apology.

I'm surprised you can be near a woman that long Giyu, you seem to distance yourself between people all the time, and now look at you. Having to wait out each shower, sharing a bed, dinner together, etc. Always by your side now. I'd imagine for you she's like a beautiful insect that never stops bothering you. You know...I hope we meet soon. Until next time Tomioka Giyu!
~Yours truly :)

Why do I have to be involved? "It's like he's been watching you for a while," I said.

"Yeah, I have a feeling he's watching right now." He said annoyed.

~Time skip~
Work was finally over and we went back to Tomiokas it was Iguro's turn to stay. We arrived at his house, and there was a note in his mailbox.

He grabs it and takes it inside to read it.

I remember when you were a kid and went to the beach every year for 5 years. The third year you met her on the beach at night. The moon was out and everything. Beautiful night. I know you're still looking for her. You probably already realized this, but it's her. You already know about that though. I just want to remind you that, at the right time when you lose your cool I'll be the first to take away the things to make you happy once again.
~Yours truly

"If I see that bastard I could lose my job." He says flopping on the couch. "Now, now Tomioka-san don't get hasty. I know this is stressful, but we still need to be calm."

"Yeah...I know...But I do need a drink tonight."

We ate dinner and hung out for a little while going to bed after that, or at least I thought we would.

I realized since this is prewritten y'all will probably start to hate me later on in the chapters (you'll see why) and I'm Apologizing in advance. I honestly thought no one would read this so that's why this changes so much the more you read. There's a lot of drama almost too much cuz well I prewrote this all in quarantine and had way too much time on my hands and wrote all day creating drama cuz I can't watch it go down in school lol. I'll be surprised if you guys even continue reading after the first step go drama happens. Besides the drama, though there are cute scenes every some chapters or near the end of chapters so bear (don't know which one it is) with me.

Anyway, thanks for reading I'm glad you're enjoying this so far. Love y'all ❤️❤️

Edited: 2/28/24
Also, I'm doing this as a mental note basically to myself to say it's done and that I didn't get sidetracked in the middle of crappily editing this.