Saved

Tomiokas POV
When I heard Shinobu scream I immediately sprang to my feet and knocked, but then she yelled out my name, I broke down the door and saw a man with a knife in her throat. I had called the others and was about to jump out the window, only to be stopped by Uzui and Himejima. I struggled for a minute but stopped because I knew those two were too strong for their good.

I calmed down and accidentally punched a hole in my bedroom wall. "Dude I thought you said you were calm."

"I am calm!" I halfway yell. Be fr yelled in lowercase 💀

"No, you're not," Iguro says.

"Damn it! He was right in front of me!" I yell.

"Please let's calm down and figure this out," Mitsuri says.

They were able to get me to sit down, and I could feel a panic attack coming on. Everyone tried to help, but at this point, it was no use. Surprisingly, the panic attack had lasted quite a while; longer than any I've had in the past. Then I, of course, collapsed due to my other health problem. Tanjiro was quick to help and get my medication taking me a while to recover.

I paced back and forth trying to figure out how to save her. It's already been hours since she's been kidnapped, and suddenly my phone started buzzing multiple times gathering everyone's attention. They look over my shoulder and I see videos from an unknown number. I look at everyone and look at the video only peeking for about 10 seconds before looking away in anger.

"Damn it," I mumble. "Tomioka-san I know this is hard, but you should probably watch it to figure out where she's at," Mitsuri suggested.

"Tomioka-san, if it's too much we can watch it and try to figure out where she is," Kanae suggested.

"No, I need to watch it," I said trying to pull myself together.

That man has so far tortured and raped Shinobu many times, but we were almost able to figure out where she is with the camera view. She had also managed to keep some spunk in her by giving rude remarks. For example, asking him why he was even born and that it was pointless he was born. We had sent it to an analyst to figure out where she was and the phone. "I'm so sorry Shinobu," I mumble. I can't believe he took her like that.

It's been a full 32 hours and is now night again, we figured out where Shinobu was, but couldn't go right away because we had to figure out ways to sneak in and plan things out.

(Don't mean to rush but — (edit) yes I do) ~Time skip ~

We arrive at the scene with many police cars and everything coming in silently. Our unit had their guns ready to go. We give the signal and sneak in using hand signals to each other. I heard a scream that sounded like Shinobu's and some people jumped at the bloodcurdling scream followed by a loud cry. I looked at everyone behind me flinching at her scream again. I used hand signals to them preparing to break down the door. 1...2...3 BOOM. Both Shinobu and that bastard flinched and looked surprised. Instantly, Shinobu looked relieved. It angered me to see her hanging by her wrists from the ceiling.

"Oh! Tomioka Giyu! Nice to meet you in person! It's been a real treat. She's been a real treat." He says picking up a gun of his own, faster than the human eye.

That's when He suddenly started bleeding from the head as well and fell to the ground. Everyone paused in surprise. I look at Shinobu's shoes and see blades on them. Wow, that's convenient and clever. I thought to myself but I could tell she had just used every ounce of strength she had left for that. He turns around realizing one, he was cut in the back of the head, and two he was just kicked. He stabs her making her Yelp in pain. I shot my gun, shooting him in his chest three times. Seconds later, He fell to the ground. "Wow, guess you grew up Senpai." He laughed.