Doctor

Shinobu's POV
Today in particular I wake up an hour earlier than normal. Unable to fall back asleep I sat up and played around on my phone before I noticed the curtain was opened on one side.

I attempted to shake Giyu awake and after a good minute, he woke up. "Everything okay?" He mumbled with his voice deeper than usual which was kind of hot because of his morning voice but that's not important at the moment.

"Did you open a curtain last night?"

"No why?"

"Look, it's open."

He sits up and looks at the curtain. Immediately, his brows knitted together in confusion. He stands up and sees the door is unlocked. He goes and checks on the kid's room first, and then Muichiro. Everyone was still there and completely fine. "I have an idea of who it was." He sighs, "But we can't go there without evidence." He finished.

I nodded my head and noticed the bandage needed changed immediately. "Oh! Giyu." I said drawing his attention.

"Hmm?"

"Sit down." He sighs and does as told. He's so obedient sometimes. "It's starting to bleed through a little," I said unwrapping it and getting the bleeding to stop. Thankfully the stitches didn't come undone. "You should probably wash up before we change the bandage."

He just nodded his head and did just that. I got a text message.

Unknown: I promise that he's cheating on you. All men do.

Shinobu: Leave us alone, you won't break us.

Unknown: Fine. Have fun with a cheater.

Shinobu: yeah whatever.

Giyu is too much of a loner to cheat on me. Once Giyu was done he came out in his work pants and was shirtless. I smiled seeing seeing the view in front of me. "You know, Giyu-san, ever since I said what I said after the banquet I've noticed you've been shirtless more often."

"Should I stop?" He asked.

"Absolutely not." I smiled kissing his cheek.

I changed the bandage and everything. Before I go shower myself. After, I put on my skirt and an undershirt, not yet bothering to completely get ready yet, and the same for Giyu.

"Hey Shinobu, what's this?" He asked holding up my leg strap that was used for emergencies.

"I wear that at work or when I sometimes go out, it has a knife and pepper spray, a few bullets, and a taser."

"Oh." He said. For some reason, he didn't seem surprised, however, for a split second his eyes widened. "Don't worry I won't use it on you...maybe." I smiled. He gave me a good at the last part of my sentence making me grin. "We're still early to wake everyone up, and finish getting ready, want to do something?" I asked.

"I don't know." He says approaching me. He then back-hugged me when I looked at my phone. He gently kisses my shoulder while curiously looking over my shoulder at my phone.

"I noticed you don't give much attention to work, but are really sweet and affectionate when at home," I said.

"I'm comfortable here...and someone has also been monitoring my work schedule."