Vacation Pt. 3

Shinobu's POV
Day 4:

Today is the fourth day. Yesterday we went sightseeing all day in groups. Today we will be at the pool at the beach house. It was currently 11 AM, and people were gathering by the pool. Once again, Giyu was dragged into the pool. I was sitting and minding my own business messing around on my phone. After the other night, we felt significantly closer to each other. The others went to eat and Giyu had just gotten out of the pool, and I wasn't hungry yet. I got up to grab something, and I was suddenly pushed into the pool. I screamed in surprise hitting the somewhat warm water. Thankfully, I wasn't holding anything at the moment.

Stunned, I swam to the surface and immediately made eye contact with Giyu laughing. "Giyu-san! What if I had my phone or something!" I scolded.

He smiled and lent out a hand to help me. "Sorry," he apologized.

I glared at him and grabbed his hand and suddenly tugged him hard enough to fall in. His eyes widened when he realized he was about to fall in. I laughed at him when he resurfaced. He just smiled fondly at me. "I deserved that." He says, getting close to me.

"What are you about to do now?" I asked, stepping away from him. I assumed he was about to pick me up and throw me in the water again.

"Kiss you."

He used one hand to cup my face and the other to hold my waist. He gently pressed his lips against mine. It was a simple and short kiss before he pulled away. "Hey, what if people see?" I asked knowing we tried to keep it on the down low and have our relationship somewhat private.

"We're not doing anything right now, are we?" He asked.

"No..."

"See." He said kissing my forehead after making my face turn a little red.

We both didn't notice all 16 other people were silently watching. "Do you know one thing I noticed now?"

"Hmm....none of the girls I know are normal...strength-wise."

"Really?" I asked smiling.

"Yup, each girl has a specialty of something that is not fully normal, or they're too strong for their own good." He said, causing me to laugh. "If I'm honest when Nezuko got me in the side, I thought she broke a rib for a second." He admitted.

"Wow, really? You admit that?"

"Yeah." "Then what about Tanjiro?"

"At first, I was surprised that they worked together to get me down, so it really hurt when I fell when I wasn't prepared."

"So they did catch you with your guard lowered?"

"Hate to admit it, but yeah... I'm surprised that it didn't bruise, though."

"Oh yeah, it didn't," I say, looking at his side. "Hey, aren't you hungry?" I asked.

"Not really."

"You should eat with your blood pressure, though."

"I know."

"Oh, have some symptoms stopped?"

"Not really."

"I see." I sighed when another question popped into my head. "Also, I keep falling asleep before you do...have you been needing pills?"

"I took one last night and on the first night." He said. We fell silent until he brought up a topic that surprised me. "Tanjiro....he reminds me of Sabito sometimes."

"Really? How so?"

"Well...the way he sometimes moves in combat and everything."

"Was Sabito a detective?"