Case

Please note some of this may be too detailed or violent for people. So just a warning.

Shinobu's POV
I woke up from Giyus's alarm, but it was quickly shut off by him. He groans and sits up rubbing his eyes. He gets up to what I'm assuming to shower since I hear the water running. It was ten minutes later and I was still kind of half asleep. Giyu came out in his normal dress pants and a plain white T-shirt. So I get up myself to shower and do my morning routine. I walked out in my skirt and a tank top. I started to do my hair and makeup while he was finishing up. I finished my makeup and Giyu came behind me. He showed me his hand and I just smiled and changed the bandage. "Oh also...could you please help me with my shirt and tie?" He asks.

I realized he couldn't button or tie anything because of it. I smiled at him and nodded kissing his cheek when I was done. He had his button-up shirt on but left it open. I stand in front of him and start to button up his shirt feeling his eyes on me. I looked up at him after buttoning his shirt. He gently cupped my face looking into my eyes. "What?" I asked starting to smile.

"Nothing." He said caressing his thumb back and forth on my cheek.

"Well, something is going through your head," I replied wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're pretty." He mumbled.

"Tell me something I don't know, Tomioka-San." I smiled reaching up to my toes and kissing his cheek.

"You're the best thing that's happened to me." He mumbled pulling me into a hug.

I was surprised by his words and hugged him back. He pulled away from the hug before telling me we should finish getting ready and wake up the kids. I smiled at him and patted his cheek before stepping away to do the last finishing touches to my hair.

We both got in my car since he was having problems with his car still. It was a quiet drive, but calming. We arrived and whoever was there greeted us. We both go to our desk and he, of course, starts working immediately. Once everyone was here the boss assigned us a big case instead of small ones like we were supposed to have. He hands Giyu the file and he scans through it.

The boss left and Giyu huffed causing everyone to look at him a little concerned since his eyebrows were furrowed together, and it was a huff of frustration. "What's wrong?" Gyomei asked.

"This doesn't make sense," he said staring at the file. I took the opportunity to peek over his shoulder.

"Oh no! This must be a complicated case if not even Tomioka-san understands it." Mitsuri says.

"Uh...give me a minute." He says standing up and going to the whiteboard and making some notes.

He seemed to be piecing things together at least a little bit. At the same time, he tells us about it and explains it while showing us the file. The case has involved a bunch of kidnappings and murders. Five kids were kidnapped and three were found dead. "What's confusing is that they're kidnapped in different parts of Japan...Why though?" He says mostly to me, but also himself.

"Muichiro, will you look up if these kids had any connections at all?"

"On it." (Pretend he's also like an analyst)
He pulled out his computer and began typing.

So basically it's like this:
Victim 1: Girl, 8 years old, deceased 
Victim 2: Boy, 12 years old, deceased
Victim 3: Girl, 10 years old, deceased
Victim 4: Boy, 6 years old, missing
Victim 5: Girl, 8 years old, missing

"Well, there's a clear pattern. The unsub goes higher than lower in age and also goes boy and girl. Also only even number ages." Shinobu said.
Sorry, I'm not very clever lmao. Very basic.