Girls Night

Mitsuris POV
We all arrived at Tomiokas's place even though it was a Saturday. We already saw Kocho's car. I was the one to knock on the door, and Tanjiro answered. "Oh, good morning." He says.

"Oh hello! Good morning!"

He opened the door wider to let us in, and we gathered in the living room. "Where's Tomioka- San, and Kocho-San?"

"Sleeping," he replied.

"Together?" I asked. He froze unable to lie so he just nodded and continued to eat his breakfast. We all look at each other. "Say Tanjiro-San...can you tell us something."

"About?" "Kocho and Tomioka-San." He seemed to freeze up for a second, but it was very subtle once again. "Sure."

"Are they together?"

Before he could respond we heard a voice. "Oh, good morning." We hear. We all turn in that direction and see Kocho in sweatpants and a spaghetti-strap crop top that shows the slightest bit of her stomach.

"Oh! Morning Kocho-San!" I say.

"Where's Tomioka?" Iguro asked.

"Sleeping," she replied.

"Wait really! I honestly thought he was just awake and refused to come down." Tanjiro says.

"Yup! And without a pill." She states with a smile.

"Then we better not wake him up!" Tanjiro says.

"Shinobu-San," Kanao says.

"Hmm?" She acknowledged.

"What's on your neck?"

She freezes for a minute and seems to hesitate. "What do you mean?" She asked with a slightly different voice.

"Oh wait you mean here." She points to the spot.

"Yeah."

"Oh! Haha! Sorry, I almost forgot. Yesterday I burned myself with my flat iron at home. Not my brightest moment." She says with a forced smile. Everyone looked at her with suspicion including Zenitsu especially the kids (all of them are there).

"Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked. "Yeah! It's okay now. I just had to do a little treatment that's all. No big deal. It's not the first time I've done that." She says making tea.

"Hey, Kocho-san! Want to have a girls' night? Kanao, Kane, Aoi, and Nezuko can come to my house." Mitsuri suggested.

"Okay! Sounds fun she smiles." She ran upstairs for a moment and came back down. While she was upstairs Uzui tapped my shoulder. "Will you get some info on them?"

"Of course!" I say.

"That's the point of asking."

Shinobu's POV
As soon as Kanao mentioned the mark on my neck realization hit. I immediately froze and thought of a lie they seemed to believe thanks to their innocence. I get some coffee and run upstairs grabbing a piece of paper.

Just so you know the others are here and remember we're keeping ourselves a secret. You promised. Also good morning.
~Shinobu <3

After the note, I go downstairs again. "Any of you want breakfast? I asked and they seemed to agree.

After thirty minutes the food was done. I go upstairs to get Giyu, but when I rounded the corner he was there to startling me causing me to yell loud enough for everyone to hear. "Oh sorry, Kocho-San didn't mean to scare you."

He says. "No, it's alright, breakfast is ready," I say turning around. He nods and follows behind me. "Morning Tomioka-san!" Mitsuri says. "Morning." He says barely loud enough for everyone to hear but they did.