Day off

Shinobus POV
I woke up to someone running their hands through my hair. I noticed I was still on top of him. I smiled to myself and kissed his sternum. "Good morning."

"Morning." He replied.

I laid on his chest a little longer and traced shapes on his side. After a few minutes, I was fully awake. I looked at Giyu and he kissed me. I smiled kissing him again before reaching for my phone. I see I had a text message from Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: Good morning! Everyone is gone ;) Have fun!

I smiled at the message and replied with my thanks

I sat up still straddling Giyu. I grabbed the first shirt I saw which was one of Giyu's white button-ups. I pulled my arms through and adjusted the collar. A little bit of sunlight that reflected in front of the curtain hit me and it made my eyes stand out according to him. He grabbed my hips preventing me from getting up. "I need to get up, you know I have to pee after I wake up." I protested.

"Fine. Hurry up." He said letting me go.

I get off of him, buttoning the shirt a little bit. I did what I needed to, and found some clean shorts, but when I left the bathroom I didn't see him. I was a little confused. I was about to turn around when a pair of arms went around my waist and got lifted up. "You startled me." I laugh.

He set me down and turned me only to pick me up again by my legs having my legs wrap around him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You sure like picking me up," I say.

"Of course I do." He said. "You hungry?" He asked.

"A little bit," I admitted.

"Alright." He said carrying me downstairs and placing me on the counter. "Anything in particular?" He asked.

"No." I shrugged. He nodded his head in response. "Also, don't forget your medicine." I reminded him.

He immediately took them before heading to prepping breakfast. We both started eating together at the table and he cleaned up once we were done. "How's your head doing?" He asked.

"It's not bothering me right now."

"That's good."

"Hey, once my head heals, when will you take me out on that date?"

"Whenever you want to go, and wherever."

"Really? I'll have to think about where."

We went into the living room and I cuddled into him on the couch. "You know, you look good in my clothes." He said touching the collar of the shirt.

My face turned a little red. "Shut up," I mumble.

"It's true." He said.

Giyu was messing around on his phone when he saw a video of me from yesterday saving that damn idiot that got himself poisoned. Giyu showed me and I just sighed at the memory of it. "I forgot to ask, but were you okay then?"

"Not really. I got a little uncomfortable when he grabbed my wrist and kept asking. I thought about tasing him, but I didn't."

"I'm just glad you're okay."

"Yeah, I actually kind of felt threatened," I admitted.

"Really?" He asked a little surprised.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I also noticed a little fan club of yours has developed." He commented.

"You think?" I smiled.

"Yeah. People either love you or hate you." He said.