Hospital

Shinobu POV
We arrive at the hospital, and they immediately take him into surgery. I pace back and forth in the waiting room, I also call Nezuko and Tanjiro along with Kanao and told them that Mitsuri said she would get them in a few minutes.

It was 45 minutes later when Mitsuri and the others arrived. I see Nezuko in tears and Tanjiro trying to comfort her. She immediately comes up to me and hugs me. I pat her head gently trying to comfort him. "G-giyu-san...Is he going to be okay?" She cries.

"I certain he will be....plus he's strong," I reassured her.

The doctor suddenly comes out. "Tomioka Giyu?" He said causing us all to stand up.

"He's going to be fine...he'll most likely be out in a few days and then have a few weeks of therapy, but he can be back to work by the end of next month. I would just suggest having someone at the house when's he discharged though."

"Okay...thank you," I say to him while bringing Nezuko close to me.

"Are you his wife?" He asked.

I hear some snickers behind me and I panic. "H-huh?! N-no!" My face begins to turn red.

The doctor shrugged it off and Tanjiro asked when they could see him. The doctor said they could after the nurses were done.

~Time skip~
It was about an hour when Tanjiro, Nezuko, and I were in his room, waiting for him to wake up, the others watching from afar. After another five minutes, he wakes up with a groan.

"Giyu-San!" Nezuko and Tanjiro yell.

"Hey." He says.

"W-What happened?! Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well...someone hacked into the security system and broke into the office. He targeted me but didn't see me, but I planned to go from behind. And well got his stupid attention, and we both shot at the same time....by the way, is he alive, Kocho?"

"Huh? Uh yeah, he is." "I'd like to question him soon."

A tick mark appears on my face. "Hey Tanjiro, Nezuko...could you step out for a minute? I think I should have a nice chat with him." They both nod and stand with the others and watch from afar now concerned for Tomioka more than when he was shot.

I smiled at them closing the door. I approached the table in front of him slamming my hand on the table."Tomioka-san are you out of your mind? Are you an idiot?! How stupid are you?!" I asked him quickly.

"What?" He asked.

"You just got shot! And you already want to work? I mean what the hell? When will you rest? Or take those pills?! I mean come on! When was the last time you got to sleep? Be honest!"

"Three days ago..." He trails.

"Three! And how many hours did you work including outside hours? "Probably well over one hundred and twenty."

"One HUNDRED AND TWENTY?! Are you an idiot?! Take a break for once in your life damnit!" I slam my fist down one more time."

"Please calm down." He says.

Calm down? CALM DOWN? He wants me to CALM DOWN?

"No! I can't! And don't tell me to calm down!"

~meanwhile~
"Poor Tomioka. First wakes up getting shot and gets a scolding of a lifetime." Says Rengoku.

"Yeah...I honestly feel bad for the poor guy...you can hear every word she's saying from here." Iguro says feeling for him for the first time in his life.