Competition

Shinobus POV
Today is the little competition our Agency put together. For the competition, our team was assigned to wear white shirts. I wore black leggings with a white T-shirt with a light purple jacket. Then Giyu wore sweatpants and a white t-shirt. We arrived at the agency and met in our assigned locker room.

I brought snacks and water for everyone. Context: There will also be a competition for the kids so they came too. They're also in a shared locker room next to the units. (There are 22 people for them in total)

We all gathered to where we could hear Giyu talk, prepared for what we'd been practicing all week.

1: Relays:

1: Iguro, Himejima, Mitsuri, Rengoku, Shinobu, Uzui, Sanemi, Giyu, Muichiro

2: Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Kanao

3: Makio, Hinatsuru, Suma, Kanae

4: Obstacle course:
Boys: Muichiro, Tanjiro, Yushiro

Girls: Shinobu, Kanao, Kanae

5: Throwing games:
Boys: Himejima, Zenitsu, Genya

Girls: Mitsuri, Nezuko, Makio

3: Three-legged race
1: Tamayo and Yushiro

2: Inosuke and Genya

3. Iguro and Mitsuri

6: A random trivia
Tamayo, Kanae, Aoi, and Nezuko
Shinobu, Himejima, Rengoku, and Iguro
2: Flexibility contest

Mitsuri and Inosuke

Also Uzui two other wives (Besides Makio)

7: Balance Game
Boys: Sanemi, Inosuke,

Girls: Shinobu, Makio, Aoi

*Then there were a few more activities, that we may participate in later.* (These are some of them)

8: Combat
(It didn't matter who you were if you wanted to do you could)
Boys: Giyu, Sanemi, Uzui, Inosuke, Tanjiro, Genya, Rengoku, Muichiro

Girls: Shinobu, Mitsuri, Kanao, Nezuko, Uzuis wives

Sword fights aim games, weight lifting, dance battles, a couple of combat games, beauty looks contests, etc.

。◕‿◕。

Now that everything we are doing is confirmed we start by stretching and warming up. Also, Giyu said if we win the whole competition he'd treat all of us all 22 including himself to dinner and it could be a restaurant or even a homemade meal. He also told Tanjiro that he'd take him to the mountains on the train if we won also, same for Nezuko.

When we go out there I immediately see some familiar faces. We line up and the chief does an introduction and everything including introducing the teams and everyone's name. If I remember right they put us against other elite teams so that it's actually fair.

Finally, they started. The first thing was relays. We lined up and we had to run around the track once which was 400 meters. We started and I was the 5th one to go. Finally, it was my turn. For the whole thing we were in the lead which resulted us in winning.

Then the second event was the flexibility contest. All of the groups for us won. I think people were the most freaked out that Inosuke won the whole thing. Even beating the girls. He's so damn flexible.

Present: Wow this is so rushed 😭😭

The third event was the three-legged race. Our groups won again and we cheered on the sidelines. People were shocked that we've won every event so far. I think it's also because every one of us is very competitive at the same time and also really wanted to be treated to dinner.