Date

Shinobu's POV
Today Giyu and I were planning on going on a date. I go to my house to get ready. I was so focused on picking an outfit that I never noticed Kanae behind me. "Was my little sister asked out?" She says behind me startling me.

"Gosh! Nee-san scared me! And yes, I was."

"Oh my! Is it who I think it is?" She asked.

"I don't know, is it?" I asked.

"Well, there is only one guy you have spent all your time with." She replied.

"Yes, and he happens to be my boyfriend."

"HUH? BOYFRIEND?!" She yelled.

I nodded my head looking into my closet. "Yes, and we're it keeping secret for right now though."

She hugs me and helps me find something to wear. Finally, we found something.

"I think he'll like that." "You think?" "Very much so." "Alright, I'm going to shower now."

I go and shower and then begin the process of getting ready. "I call doing your hair!" My sister yells. "Alright." I agreed. Not like I had a choice either way.

She forces me to turn away from the mirror so I can't see. After ten minutes she finishes. My hair was down flat ironed and curled. "Wow! It looks great! Thanks, sis!" I smiled.

"That's what I'm here for." She smiled back.

I looked at the time and it said 6:40. "Alright, I better get going. Bye!" I say walking out the door to my car. I arrive at his house and Tanjiro opens the door with Kanao next to him. I heard a lot of background noise so I'm assuming some of their friends are here. They were both shocked at my appearance. "Wow! Shinobu-San looks so pretty!" Tanjiro says.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah!" They both day at the same time. I smiled and thanked them while glancing around.

"Is he upstairs?"

"Yup." I take off my heels and head upstairs, but before I could I felt a gentle pull. I turn and see Nezuko. She smiles and hugs me. I gently pat her head and she spoke to me. "You look very pretty Shinobu-san." She says.

"Oh! Thank you Nezuko-Chan!" I say smiling and patting her head again. She lets go and allows me to upstairs after her head pat.

I knock on Giyu's door. "Giyu-san?" I say loud enough that he'll hear me. I hear a quiet "come in" from him, and I open the door and close it again after. I'm assuming he's in the bathroom then. I quietly sit on his bed and wait. I looked over to the bedside take and realized he was reading a new book. I reached and grabbed it reading the title and then turning it to the back to read the summary. Right on time, as I finished the summary I heard the bathroom door open. He came around the corner and froze when he saw me. "Woah." He mumbled.

"Do I look okay?" I asked feeling nervous.

"You look great." He says pecking my lips. I could tell he held back on the kiss and I'm taking that as a definite yes. His hands were on my waist and he pulled me in for a hug. I could smell a good whiff of his Cologne. It was very calming.

"So...are you ready? You look good." I say. "Yeah, I just need to grab some things...meet you at the door?" He suggested.

"Sure."

I waited at the door and he came back downstairs to the door with flowers his wallet and keys. "Thank you Giyu-San." I smile. He opens the car door for me as well. Wow, so he can be a gentleman when he wants to be.