Vacation Pt.1

Disclaimer: I've realized that these few chapters may sound similar to another book but I promise I didn't plagiarize.

Shinobu's POV
We were all quietly working and it had hit lunchtime. "Are you all ready for the team vacation next week?" Mitsuri asked.

"Vacation?" I asked.

"Oh, that's right! Every year at this time our unit takes a week off for a vacation at the beach and everything!"

"Oh wow! That sounds fun! Although what about the kids?"

"Oh they can come and they can bring their friends. Plus I think that's safest with those stalkers you guys have."

"Ahh Okay. That sounds nice."

"So who would all come?" Uzui asked.

"The unit, of course, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Kanao, Kanae, then their friends Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, Genya, and I think that would be it. Unless Uzui's wives come." Giyu said.

"I only think one can come, the rest are with the family."

"And which wife is it?"

"Makio."

"I see so that at least makes it even. That would be 18 people if everyone agreed." Giyu said.

~Time skip~

Day 1:

Everyone agreed and today is the day we are leaving. We meet at the office with everyone all packed and get into cars that could 7. Then at certain stops, some people may switch out or switch drivers.

Car 1: Shinobu (driver), Giyu (passenger seat), Nezuko, Kanao, Muichiro, Tanjiro, Rengoku

Car 2: Himejima (Driver), Sanemi, (Passenger seat), Kanae, Aoi, Iguro, Genya

Car 3: Makio (driver), Uzui(passenger seat), Zenitsu, Inosuke, Mitsuri

The drive was to be six hours and it was currently 5 AM. Each person drives 2 hours before switching. I could tell some of the kids were grumpy for example Zenitsu and Inosuke. None of us were in the cars yet and the two were complaining Iguro wasn't even going to be in the same car as them and already seemed as if he would throat-punch one of them.

I approach Inosuke first. I put my hand on his shoulder with a smile. "I always thought you said you could stay up for 24 hours after an hour of sleep Inosuke-Kun. After all, this should be easy for you, right? After all, for someone like you waking up this early would be child's play right? Are you sure you can still do it? We can take you home if you want. You'd miss out on all the fun though. That would be very disappointing, wouldn't it? But I guess it can't be helped." I finished patting his shoulder. Multiple tick marks appear on his face.

"HUH! What are you talking about I'm not tired! And I never will be!" He says jumping into the car and slamming the door as fumes were practically coming from his head.

Once he was done I approached Zenitsu. I grabbed his hands and he looked at me confused. "Huh?" He said breaking himself out of daydreams that made him look nearly dead inside.

"Please give it your all Zenitsu-kun! I know you can stay awake at this hour! I'll be your number one cheerleader." I smiled.

"Yes ma'am!" He yelled with a bright red face.

I smile happily and clap my hands in excitement laughing. "Excellent!"

He runs into the car and sits down quietly. "Wow! You're good at that Kocho-san!" Uzui said.

"Thanks Uzui-San." I smiled again. We get in the cars and begin the long drive. We used walkie-talkies so we could talk to everyone quickly from different cars. Also to save phone battery since we can't charge everyone's phone at once.