School Visit

Shinobus POV
Today is Thursday and I told Yuji and a teacher I ran into at the store I'd come today. This resulted in most of the school knowing that I'm coming. I showered and wore a black shirt and a purple sweater, and black flats with my normal hairstyle. I went to the school with the kids and everyone was shocked and excited to see me. They all greeted me and talked to me excitedly. The only thing I didn't like that I had to do was be with Yuji all day. Although I do get to hang out with some of my old schoolmates and favorite teachers. It was the first period and I even got to help the teacher. In fact, when there was some time left before studying they allowed everyone to ask me questions and help them.

Student 1: Shinobu-chan what have you been doing? We heard you have a professional job.

"Oh yes! I'm a PSIA agent."

"Wow! That's amazing." The teacher said clearly surprised.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Student 2: Do you have a boyfriend?

"Yes, I do."

Student 3: Wow! What's his name?

"Tomioka Giyu."

Student 1: Wait, you mean the chief of Unit 9?!

"Yes, him."

Teacher: Wait, that's the number one elite squad!

"Yeah, but it's not supposed to be too open."

All my classmates including my teacher were shocked. "Wow! That's amazing!" Someone said.

They all started praising me and I just smiled at them. They also had said they would keep it quiet in case an undercover case ever happened. The teacher and students had forgotten all about the studying part at this point. After a few classes, I heard people talking in the hallway about how I was still so small and pretty and it was all just complements and praise . It was now lunchtime and a few people hit on me. Yuji made me the most uncomfortable though. In fact, I would rather have those five high school boys surrounding me than than Yuji. He kept getting closer to me and kept trying to touch me in the most subtle ways that only I noticed. My arm, my hand or thigh under the table, shoulder touches, knee touches, etc. Then after a few more hours, it was study hall. I helped some of my schoolmates with studying for finals. Yuji kept staring at me and people started to notice. It was no longer continuous glances, it was staring dead at me and never looked away. The girls started to tell him off about it and even some of the guys stood up for me. While some of them were studying I made my way to the teacher's lounge. They let me in and I started to talk to them.

English Teacher 2: So Kocho-San, what are you doing nowadays?

"Well, I'm a PSIA agent."

Science teacher 1: Wow! That's amazing. To the thing, you basically just graduated and got ranked that high up in a few months. Very proud of you.

"Thank you, sir."

Principal: You know Kocho-San, what would be nice if you ever have time to maybe tutor or help out at the school whenever you're free. Also, I just want to tell you if you ever need a job or anything you are always welcome to come here and find a job.

"I'll think about it, my schedule can be quite busy and thank you, sir. I appreciate it.

Math teacher 3: So, do you have a boyfriend or anything?

"Yes, I do."

Math teacher: Congrats

"Thank you, ma'am."

I talked to them a little about my life and asked a little about theirs. After school, I helped Tutor more in the library for anyone who needed help. I also gave them my email. During the study session, I gave them suggestions on ways to study or even explained things they didn't understand.