Vacation Pt. 2

Shinobu's POV

Day 2:
I wake up first due to the sunlight in my eyes and look over to see that Giyu is still asleep. I saw how peaceful he looked and eventually, a small idea popped into my mind on how to wake him up. I smiled to myself before I decided to straddle him on his lap. He still didn't wake up, but he at least stirred a little. I poke his bare chest and call out his name. "Giyu-san...wake up," I say in his ear multiple times.

He still didn't seem to want to get up, but he still showed some movement. He furrowed his eyebrows and moved my hand away unconsciously.

"Ara Ara," I say quietly.

I kiss his forehead and his cheek and go everywhere except his lips. I knew he was awake when he cupped my face and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. Slowly, he moved his lips against mine. My hand cupped his face, slowly trailing to his hair. His hands moved to my waist, bringing me closer to him As the other went under my shirt. He surprised me when he suddenly gently pushed me, so he was on top of me. He pulled away for a second and both of us were breathing heavily. "Seems like that woke you up very quickly." I laugh.

"Of course it did." He replied with his hands still on my bare skin.

He kissed the side of my neck gently but stopped once I told him no marking, so instead, he gently kissed me again. I gently pushed him, so I was on top again.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. He looks at his sister's necklace that I made a habit of wearing 24/7. "I love seeing you wear this." He said, holding it. He grabs my hand and looks at the ring next. He kisses my hand, and my face turns a light shade of red. "You're cute when you blush."

"Oh hush," I say, embarrassed.

"Do you know what time it is?" He suddenly asked.

"Uhh... 8 AM."

"Want to go on a jog with me?" He asked; I shrugged and nodded.

"Sure, why not."

I get off of him, and he gets up, and I quickly change my shirt into a tank top. I didn't notice him staring at first. "Do you have to stare? Should I start to call you a pervert?" I asked shyly.

"Mmm, just admiring. Why? Are you shy?"

"A little, yes."

"Don't be. No reason to be shy, you know. I won't try anything either without permission."

"I know," I say. He came behind me and back-hugged me.

We go downstairs and see that only breakfast people are awake. "Where are you two headed off to?" Uzui asked,

"A jog," Giyu replied.

We began our jog at a leisurely pace. "How long do you want to do?"

"I say an easy 3 miles okay?"

"Okay, sounds good." We jog in silence at first. "How's your blood pressure?" I asked him.

"It should be fine. I took a pill before I left."

"Okay, good."

While jogging, we saw this girl about my age getting harassed. We stopped and watched for a minute to make sure we were correct, and we were. Seriously? It's eight in the morning.

I go ahead and tap one of the guy's shoulders. "What the hell do you want...Well, aren't you a pretty little thing?"

"You know, you shouldn't harass people." His expression immediately changed.

"Don't tell me what to do, you little bitch, or I'll teach you a lesson."

"Oh, I'm not. I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you what you shouldn't do. She's not interested, nor am I."