Halloween

Shinobus POV
Giyu and I had officially made up and now it's Halloween and Uzui's birthday if I remember right. Also, his CT scan results will be coming in tomorrow. We've also been training together including Tanjiro and all his friends every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and sometimes Saturday. I got dressed and wore a light orange blouse with a black pencil skirt. I was in the middle of putting on my leg strap when Giyu came around the corner behind me. "Hey, are you going to help us pass out candy?" He asked.

"I can if you want," I replied not looking up.

"Alright."

"By the way, I believe it's Uzuis-" He cut me off before I finished.

"Birthday?" He asked finishing my sentence.

"Yup. I'm glad you remembered."

Minutes passed and we were about to leave with Muichiro when a mental reminder popped into my head. "Hey, did you take your pills?"

"Nope."

"Go take them," I said.

He does so and comes back joining Muichiro and me in the car.

"Are we getting off early today?"Muichiro asked.

"I hope so, I need to check with Chief again to make sure. If we are it's an 8-hour day. Normally we don't get off until like 7. Or we're supposed to, but it's more like 8. And if we're lucky we can get out at 3 at the earliest." Giyu said.

"That would definitely be great." I sighed looking out at the busy streets.

We arrived and we were the first ones like always. He unlocks his office and we turn on the lights. Or well, we thought we were the first ones here. I sat down at my desk getting ready to log into my computer when I suddenly felt something grab my leg. I let out a scream and jump back falling on my butt and bringing the office chair with me. I managed to startle Muichiro and for Giyu to look very alarmed.

I under the desk and see Mitsuri burst out laughing and Iguro came out from under a desk close by. "You scared the shit out of me Mitsuri."

"Happy Halloween!" She smiled.

"You too." I sigh putting my chair back.

"You okay?" She laughed.

"Besides the mini heart attack, yes," I replied. She laughs and sits in her seat. "So, does anyone want to scare birthday boy?" She said after.

We agree nonetheless and turn off the lights and lock the door and hide our bags. We saw the door open and it wasn't him, but his wives. They didn't know we were here yet, but Himejima let them in. "This a surprise though, normally some would be here by now." He had said.

"Don't some of them have kids?" Suma asked.

"That is true. That's probably why. The five of us texted each other. Muichiro and Giyu came out as planned. They accidentally scared the wives. He told them they were going to scare Uzui. They agreed to the plan and said they wouldn't say anything. The wives hide once they see him.

"Morning."

"Morning Uzui-san," Muichiro said to him.

Himejima and Giyu greeted them as well. "Wheres Kocho-san? Normally she's here with you."

"Oh, she had a doctor's appointment."

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, just a check-up."

"I see."

While Giyu was talking to him I crawled under his desk, and I was small enough to hide where his feet won't reach me. The rest of the unit who wasn't here arrived.