December

I don't really know what to name this chapter. It's basically going to be how Shinobus been spending her days until her head is healed. Then I'll give details about Giyu and Shinobus and maybe some other things that will go into the next chapter.

This is basically a huge unnecessary filler.

But an important Authors note at the end.

Shinobus POV
I woke up to Giyu's normal alarm and I was still lying on top of him. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. "Morning."

"Morning." I greeted looking up and he gently kissed me.

"I'll have Muichiro stay here for you." He said.

"Okay, call me on your lunch break, and don't forget to eat and take your pills." I reminded him.

"I won't."

I roll off of him and watch him get up. He showered and came out in his work pants and a white T-shirt. He found a dress shirt and a tie he was struggling with. I sit up and smile to myself. "Oh come here." I sigh.

He just sighed giving up and bending down in front of me. I tied it for him and kissed his cheek before he went to wake to others up make breakfast and talk to Muichiro. Before he left he came back and gently kissed me and told me that he left out some of the extra he made.

He left with Nezuko, Kanao, and Tanjiro to take them to school. I look at the time and date.

I decided to just make the work hour normally 8 AM to 7 or 8 PM, but on training days it's 8-5 and the training goes from 5:30-PM-8. Then the school hours are 8 AM-3 PM. And they wake up at 6:15-6:30

The kids normally get to school by 7:45 and we normally get to work at 7:50. And we leave the house at 7:35.

I sigh and just lean my head against the backboard. At least if Yuji is stalking me I may be free from it until after 3, unless he's skipping of course. I still can't read or go on my phone much so I'll be very bored.

I stood up and decided to shower myself and get ready for the day a little bit. Well at least wash myself rinse my hair and change my clothes.

After that, I went downstairs to eat what Giyu left for breakfast. I took the time to greet Muichiro and talk to him a little bit while he was set up in the Giyus office. I go back to our bedroom and sit in the dark. I decided to do a little laundry after a couple of hours. I knew around what time it was when Giyu called me. He asked me what I was up to and how my head was and told me that he ate and everything.

After talking to him I started to clean the house a little without realizing it. Then the next thing I knew was 3:30. Nezuko, Kanao, and Tanjiro come home since they walked together. I also realized it was a training day. I decided to text Giyu.

S: Hey won't everyone have
to go to the training?

G: Since Muichiro is an
instructor, he won't be able to
stay so I'll have
to pick him up, but Kanao
and Aoi will do the training.
I asked Kanae
if she could stay with you.

S: I see, thank you.

G: No problem.

I told Muichiro what Giyu told me before finding something else to do, but first I talked to Kanao.

"Hey, Kanao here is my training report for you. When you're watching, just write down their progress here."

"Okay."

"Thank you."

Time flew by again and it was only Kanae and I. We talked about random things and she even told me about how she wanted to confess to Sanemi. While talking to her I decided to cook dinner for everyone.

~Two weeks later~
My head was fully healed and I was able to go back to my normal life. At times I still felt like someone was watching me, but we learned to ignore it after the first few stalkers we had.

Once my head was cleared Giyu took me on our date. We went to a movie theater and then we went to the park nearby. Also the same park we went to for our first date. After that, we came home and also had the house to ourselves.

Since it was also December the next day which was a Sunday I talked Giyu into letting all of our Christmas decorations up.

Mitsuri and I also went Christmas shopping after. That night I made Giyu his favorite food which resulted him in being extra affectionate to me.

A few days after that Yuji kept texting me and even came by. I said that I would visit the school on Thursday and help people study and everything.

Old AN I don't feel like changing:
I'm done with this chapter. I'm bored writing it. Anyway, the important Authors note. I mean not really but still. So this is going to be a pretty long book and I have so many chapter ideas and I've had a lot of fun writing this. And there are already a lot of chapters. I've been thinking about making a second book, but then I also feel like it's easier to make it all just one book, just a really long one. So I've been debating that. Also, I just wanna let you all know if anyone is even reading this (this chapter is prewritten. I haven't even published a book yet) If anyone is confused about something or has a suggestion about my writing please tell me. I know this is a pretty late chapter to say that, but whatever. Feel free to comment. I also want to thank you if people are reading this and they read this far. That's really all I have to say for right now, but enjoy, and please don't mind my cliche chapters lol. Anyway thanks! Love ya!