Kana Pt. 2

Hi, I'm totally not gonna lose my shit. I had 3,000 words for this chapter and my dumb ass at 1:30 in the morning accidentally deleted every single word, and it won't let me undo it. So this chapter will be very crappy. Sorry. I'm now in a great mood.

Present me: man Wattpad was my ENEMY then😭😭 I can literally see myself quadruple checking to make sure it wasn't a glitch and then like the realization setting in and silently screaming. But it looks like without any edits period it's over 4,000 words soooo that's pretty good.

Also, I started reading the old comments again and there were so many wanting an update and I feel bad. Part of me wants to be like "So heyyyyy I'm back" even if they read it like two years ago LMAO. There's a chance they won't see or even commit to it again. But seriously some of you guys are HILARIOUS and so sweet and kind. Also, I suddenly had the inspiration to write a chapter where Shinobu goes completely undercover that's not already prewritten. I don't know, I just think it would be fun to write although I have absolutely no idea where I would put it in this storyline. Cause now that I'm older and mature enough they are LESS THAN A YEAR into their relationship and already living together. Like HUH? I was so clueless then, but again, this is literally a Wattpad fanfic from 2020. The era where I feel like Y/N could get her literal head cut off as a regular human and survive sooooo. Anyway, if something suddenly sounds out of place or out of order, or there's like a case back-to-back that's super dramatic or doesn't match the storyline line I apologize. Also because I realize in almost everything someone goes and saves her and Shinobu is such a strong character I wanna have her go through at least ONE mission without being saved and with no injury or anything.

Continued...

Shinobus POV

As soon as we arrived home I laid down on the couch with my head bothering me. Giyu had immediately gone into the kitchen to prep dinner. I lay there for nearly thirty minutes before I trudged my way toward the kitchen. I go up to him wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my head against his back while closing my eyes. "Hey, I'm going upstairs to lie down. I don't have much of an appetite, so I don't think I'm going to eat with you guys tonight."

"Okay, make sure you eat something though. You haven't eaten much today." He said.

"Yeah, I know," I mumbled.

I go upstairs and get my clothes together. As I was in the bathroom I was unbuttoning my shirt when I realized it may not be the best idea to shower considering my nausea, so instead, I took a bath. At one point I heard a knock on the door. "Yes?"

"I'm just checking in, are you okay?" Giyus voice sounded on the other side.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Alright." He said.

After that, I heard his footsteps receding. After a few more minutes I got out and changed into sweatpants and a tank top. The marks were pretty well hidden. I dried my hair and then sat down on the bed noticing that there was a bowl of grapes. I smiled at the bowl knowing Giyu brought them up when he came to check on me. I leaned against the bed frame slowly eating them thinking about the recent events that had happened. My thoughts were cut off when I heard small footsteps padding into the room. I looked up and saw Kana peeking around the corner. I smiled waving her over. She smiled brightly at the invitation jumping onto the bed next to me.

She looked up at me smiling holding out a stuffed bunny. "Ara Ara Kana-chan! Who is this?" I asked.

"Mei Mei!" She smiled.