Chapter Twenty-Seven*

I watched Luke perform, having him glance at me every so often. Every time he looked I gave him a reassuring smile to know I was doing okay. They finish up their last song. "Again, Dylan is so sorry she cannot perform, but she loves you all, but who's ready for one direction?" Luke shouts to the crowd. Everyone screams and they run off stage before 1D ran out. Luke handed his guitar off to someone and engulfed me in a hug.

I laid my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. "How about we do a pizza and movie night?" He asks. I nod, following him to the cars. Paps captured every moment and I ignored them like usual, getting in the car, Luke following. Inside, I leaned against the door, my legs on Luke and Michael's lap, the other guys in the back. Luke messes with the frayed edges of a hole on my knee and knots it, braids it, twists it.

I poke him, giving him a questioning look. He shrugs. We arrive back at the hotel, and Luke and I walk hand in hand to our room. When we arrive, he pulls me down on the couch with him, making me giggle. "What movie?" I open my mouth but he covers it. "Never mind. I'll scroll and you poke me to stop." I give him a thumbs up while smiling and he begins scrolling and I see The Maze Runner is on and I begin slapping him, getting excited. "I said poke. Not slap." He rubs his arm. I roll my eyes.

We cuddle, our pizza arriving 15 minutes into the movie. I grab a slice, peeling the toppings off and eating them. Luke laughs at me and I throw a pepperoni at him. It sticks to his cheek and I laugh. "You suck." He tells me. I shake my head, pointing to Michael's room. Luke burst into laughter, and Michael peaks in. "Would you quit laughing? I'm trying to focus on my games!" He frowns. He leaves and I turn back to the TV, eating my pizza slice.

I grab another, eating it normal. As I go for a bite, Luke shoved it in my face and I slowly turned to him. I had sauce on my nose. "Oh my god! The sauce sorta looks like a 5! Don't move!" I refrain from face palming him with a brick as he takes a picture.

A second later I get the alert that he tagged me in a photo. "Babes crazy about us I guess, she made a 5 out of sauce, get it? 5sauce... 5sos!" I tweeted back. "I'm dating a loser who shoves pizza in my face and blames it on me... What have I gotten myself into?" He tweets back. "Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?"

I tweet back, entertaining our fans: "at least I don't tweet about how penises are weird." He frowns down at his phone, "THAT WAS ONE TIME." "I get the alerts, you do it a lot." "I don't like you right now. No more cuddles." "Wow. You sound so punk rock rn." I laugh as I tweet that.

"Yo, @abigailbreslin, write another song about Dylan, cuz she sucks too." I turn to Luke, gaping at him. "I just went there." He says, laughing. I tweet: "when you can't give a bitch remark back bc of laryngitis."

A fan tweets us: "#youcouldbecuddlinbutlukesbeingapoop" I retweet it and it begins to trend. "Lol Luke's always a poop when I won't cuddle with him. Do you know how hard it is to cuddle and eat pizza with this boy? He squeezes the life outa you! #youcouldbecuddlinbutlukesbeingapoop" I tweet.

"#otp: #muke NOT #duke" Luke tweets. "That's too far man." Michael tweets. I laugh, seeng him joining our tweet spree. "#michaeljoinstheparty!!!" I tweet and Michael tweets back: "come hang with the real punk rockers." "You're in unicorn underwear Mikey... You're no more punk rock than Luke." I reply, laughing again.

Ashton joins in a second later. "Oh man. Dylan's on a roll tonight! Even with no voice she is still a sass queen!" He tweets. "Ash. You're not punk rock so leave." I tweet, sending it with a laughing emoji. "Now that's just harsh. Raise your hand if you've ever been personally victimized by Dylan Ryan!" "That literally just showed the world how un punk you are ash. You know mean girls quotes."

Calum joins, "now now children, break it up." We all tweet him "shut up cal." He responds with: "I just came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling attacked right now."

My phone suddenly goes dark and I groan. Luke looks over and smirks. He begins typing on his phone and I lean over to see what it is. "DYLANS PHONE DIED! I have won this round of tweet wars!" He presses tweet and I poke his side sharply. "Ow." He frowns, rubbing his side. He looks over at me and I scoot to the edge of the couch, pouting. He scoots over to me and I get up and go to a chair. I bite my lip to keep from smiling. He gets up, following me around the room before I begin running with a giggle.

"Dylan!" Luke groans, stopping on one side of the couch, looking at me on the other side. I twiddle my fingers at him before I start running again. He runs the same direction and I go the other way. He goes that way and I fake going left, then continue right, only to run into him. I squeal as he wraps his arms around me. "No squealing." "Shut up Luke. I haven't talked all day." I frown. "Yes you have." "It's 12:07. I haven't." He frowns, looking at the time.

I let out a wide yawn and he picks me up. "Where are you going?" I ask, frowning. I pinch his butt since it's the only thing I can see and he gives it a wiggle. "To bed." "But my movie." "You've seen it." "You're no fun." "Shut up Dylan." I pinch his butt again, and he puts me on the bed. "Stop pinching my butt." He frowns, going into the bathroom. I follow, pinching his butt again as I take off my makeup. He pinches mine and I let out a startled yelp, turning to him.

He brushed his teeth, acting like nothing happened. I pinched his butt back harder and he spit out his toothpaste everywhere. I began laughing as he cleaned it up, and finished brushing his teeth. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun and he took this as his chance to pinch my butt. I jumped a bit and he smirked at me. I tried to pinch his butt, determined to win this and he grabbed my arm, pressing me against the door. "Wanna try that again?" He asks. I used my other hand to pinch his butt and he grabbed it.

"Stop pinching my butt you butt." I shake my head and he frowns. "Please?" He stares into my eyes and begin to get lost in his bright blue eyes and he leans down. He pulls away at the last second and I open my mouth to complain. "You're an ass." I comment. "You keep touching my ass." He replies sassily. "The sass is so real." I roll my eyes.

"Why are you being so sassy?" "Who said I ever stopped being sassy?" I grin. He thinks for a second and I leave the bathroom. "Wait!" He calls, running out. I glance back at him in time to see him tackle me to the bed. I laugh, him laying on top of me and I look up at him. "You're such an idiot." "I get that a lot." He grins. "I wanna kiss you but I don't want you to get sick." I frown. "I'd appreciate not getting sick." He kisses my forehead before climbing off me.