Chapter Fifty*

"That movie was so bad." I laugh as we walk out. "I've never seen something so bad!" Luke laughs with me, but our laughter soon dies when all the paps start taking pictures of us coming out. We had walked to the theater, so now we had to walk back, with all the paps taking pictures.

"I'm gonna call Blake to come get us." I say, pulling my phone out. It rings a few times before going to voicemail. I try Luke, but his just keeps ringing so he's probably on it, I try Austin, and he answers with a yawn. "Hello?" "Can you come pick Luke and I up from the theater? There's a ton of paps." "Yeah, give me a minute." He says and hangs up.

"Austin's on his way." I tell Luke as we go back inside. They take pictures through the windows, and Luke wraps his arms around me. "Did you hear any of the questions they asked us?" He asks. I shake my head no. I get a text from Austin saying he's here and I look outside, seeing his car. "Austin's here." I tell Luke.

We make our way through the paps, them shooting questions at us and I got in the front seat of Austin's truck. Luke got in the back, frowning. I turned around to him. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, don't worry about it." He says as Austin drives away. We get home in 5 minutes, and I head up to my room, Luke following. "What?" I ask once he closes the door.

"The things they were saying... That's all." "Are you sure?" I ask unconvinced. He nods, giving me a smile. "Kay." I lay back on the bed, studying my ceiling. "Did you notice every hotels ceiling was rough looking, but this one is smooth like a wall?" I ask. Luke laughs, laying beside me. "You point out the most random things Dyl." "I'm serious!" I laugh.

"But yes, I do notice that." He says, turning on his side. I turn my head, looking at him. "God. I'm gonna miss you so much on tour." He frowns. "Don't think about that then." I say softly. "But you leave in a month and you're gonna have practice all day and meetings all night, you're pretty much gone already." "I will always make time for you." I tell him.

"But what if you don't get home till really late?" "You'll be up doofus." I laugh. "But what if I'm not?" "I'll wake you then." "Rude." "What do you want me to do then Luke?" I laugh. "Dunno. Just don't get home really late." I roll my eyes, pressing my lips to his. "I'll be home by 9 at the latest everyday." "Or you can just skip everything and stay with me." "I'll stay someday. Got it?" "Good."

I wrap my arms around his neck, his around my waist and I kiss his nose playfully. He kisses mine and I go to kiss his again but he moves up so I kiss his lips. "Sneaky." I giggle. He kisses me again, pulling me so I'm laying on him. A knock comes and I pull far enough away to yell a yeah. "I'm leaving, Austin's out with his girl and Luke is heading back to school, I'll be at the studio if you need me." Blake shouts. "K bye." I hear the front door open then slam closed and turn back to Luke.

He kisses me again, sitting up so I'm sitting on his lap now. "Let's do something." He says. "We were doing something." I state. "That sounded like we were doing the dirty." He grins. I roll my eyes, giving his hair a tug. "You're a weirdo." "But for some reason you love me." He says. "Meh. I like peewee Winston jr. better." "Babe." He frowns.

"Kidding!" I laugh, kissing him again. He kisses back, his fingers holding my waist tightly, cold against my warm stomach. I let out a giggle when he squeezed, pulling away. "What was that for?" I ask, hiding a smile. He shrugs, grinning. I get off his lap only to be pulled back, him kissing me again.

His fingers run through my hair, pulling me closer. My hands go behind his head, tugging on his hair every so often. He flips us over and kisses me again, making me giggle. His elbows held him up, letting him kiss me without squishing me. He makes his way to my neck, sucking on it. "Luke." I pretty much moan, making him think it was fine.

I pull away, feeling the bruise already forming. He laughs at my frown, kissing my lips again. One of his hands travel down to my waist, lifting my shirt up a bit. My eyes open and he pulls away to look at me. I nod slightly, making him smile. "I." He kissed me. "Love." Kiss. "You." Kiss. I laugh into the kiss, and he pulls away to take my shirt off all the way.

--

Luke peppered my face with kisses, both of us just laying there. We heard the front door open and my eyes widened. "Uh, we should probably get dressed." Luke says, grabbing his boxers. I grab my clothes, putting them on then putting my hair in a side braid to hide the hickey Luke gave me since I didn't have time to put concealer on it.

I went to leave the room but Luke pulled me back, giving me one last kiss. "Bring me food." He grins. I shake my head at him, heading downstairs. Luke was at the bar, scrolling through his phone. "Hi." I say, opening the fridge. "Toss me a beer, would ya?" I grab one, handing it to him. Luke comes downstairs, running then sliding into the kitchen.

"Sweet, beer." He says and I hand him one and frown. "I don't like america." I frown. "You have less than a year, suck it up." "I'm not leaving the house for the rest of the night so I can technically drink one." "I don't care." My brother says. I grab one, one of the ones I actually like, and open it. "What do you want for dinner?" Luke (bf) asks. "Chinese!" My eyes light up.

He laughs, pulling up a website on his phone, and calls with our order. "Do you want anything Lukas?" I ask my brother. "Call me Lukas one more time." He mumbles. "I'll have sesame chicken." Luke orders it for him and I grin at Lukas. "So Lukas, where were you?" He glares at me, not responding. I laugh, spinning around in the bar stool.

"I'm going back to my room." I say, bouncing up the stairs. I go to my closet, finding my fuzzy socks. I put them on, going back into my room to see Luke. "You forgot your beer." He hands it to me, I grab for it but he pulls it back, bringing it behind his back. I reach around him, and he keeps moving, not letting me have it. "Give it Luke." I laugh. "Give me a kiss then." He grins. I peck his lips, taking the bottle.

I take a drink, putting it on my side table and going over to my suitcase. "Let's cuddle." Luke whines, laying down on my bed. "I need to unpack." "Do that later." I turn to him and he's giving me puppy dog eyes. "Nope." He frowns, pouting. I grin, heading to the laundry room with my dirty clothes. I come back, putting the clean clothes away then laying down on top of Luke.

"Foods here." Lukas says, walking in. He sets it on my desk, and I roll off Luke, going over to get it. I hand Luke his food, setting mine on my lap while I reach for the remote. I go to Netflix, choosing a movie. Luke pulled me back next to him, making me giggle. I ate my food, cuddling with Luke as we watched the movie. "I love you." Luke whispers halfway through. I smile, lacing our fingers together. "I love you too."