Author's Note

This is my first book and I decided to share it with you my dear readers, so that I can give you a little pain in the heart and break your "happily ever after" type of relationship stories.

Kidding! Ever since I was a kid, there's nothing I like more than a happy ending stories and I'm particularly fond of fairytales, too!

But now, I have decided to take another path, enter another world and discover those stories that are close to reality.
After reading those stories, I am encouraged to write and make my own stories to share with you my dear readers!

Since this is my first published book, all the events, places, names, or characters are entirely MADE from the Author's IMAGINATION and PERCEPTION. All the possible resemblance from other published books are honestly coincidental and unintentional.

Some parts contain mature scenes. Read at your own risk.

Copying, plagiarising, reproducing or any form or way of transmitting and stealing of the Author's publication is strictly prohibited without a/the permission from/of the Author.

I am more than happy and willing to accept correction for improvements and the comment section is welcoming all your feedbacks and constructive criticisms. Hateful comments are also welcome, too! If you don't like my book and yet you're still reading it, congratulations!

Anyway, I would love to know what you guys are thinking and let me know what's on your mind! I'll do my best to reply all of you, and don't forget to vote! ❤️

Happy reading bookworms! Enjoy!