CHAPTER 9 (The Tiring Day)

"Oh my God, I'm on it! Let's go for it! I love parties!" Alexa said while munching her popcorns.

"It's not like a "party party" Alexa, it's a 'birthday party'." I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, I know?" She rolled her eyes. "But Brittney isn't throwing a kiddie party, it's an elegant and sophisticated party. I'm sure that there's a celebrity or some hot and cute guys in that party. So we better yet look gorgeous and pick a stunning dress and attractive masquerade masks!" Alexa said with a wide grin on her face.

"Yeah, I agree to Alexa," Diane said, smiling. "Let's go to the mall and pick up the best dress for next week!"

"That's right! Luckily, I brought my credit card with me." Sandy chuckled.

"Alright, let's go!" Alexa said while standing up to pull her phone in her pocket. "I'm going to call my boyfriend, I'll let him know that we're coming to Brittney's party."

Alexa said while holding her phone up between her ear. While ringing, Alexa put it in a loud speaker so we can hear his response regarding the party.

"Hey, Andrew! We're going to the mall today, I'm with Sandy, Diane and France."

"Hi baby, okay. You take care huh?" Andrew said on the call.

"Yes babe, we're buying our outfit for Brittney's birthday party." Alexa said, while looking at us, grinning.

"Baby, we're also coming!" Andrew chuckled.

"What? Why? I mean, how? You knew about her?" Alexa said, frowning her brows with a hint of jealousy in her eyes.

"Baby, did you forget? We're Ford's friends, and Brittney's his sister. He invited us to Brittney's birthday party." Andrew said.

"Oh, yes baby, I know that. Okay, so... Are we coming together?" Alexa said, smiling.

"Baby I'm not sure. Jake, Matthew and I will come together at the party." Andrew said.

"Okay baby, I'll just see you at the party." Alexa smiled and hung up the call.

"Let's go girls, we have a lot of stuffs to buy." Sandy smiled.

After a few minutes of driving and a little bit of struggling at the parking lot, we finally got inside the mall to buy our dresses and masquerade masks. We entered different dress shops and we tried on several dresses but none of them made us buy. We entered another dress shop and Alexa already found hers.

While Sandy and Diane are amused to the beautiful and stunning dresses, I sauntered to the fitting room to fit the black sophisticated dress that I saw beside the tuxedo section.

"Hey France, are you there?" Diane said.

"Yeah, I'm fitting a dress right now, could you rate it from one to ten if I should buy it or choose another?"

"Yeah, sure. I would fit mine too, but yeah let me see."

I clicked the door open and let Diane to see the dress that I picked up awhile ago. It is a black beaded short dress and sheat spaghetti straps with lace.

 It is a black beaded short dress and sheat spaghetti straps with lace