CHAPTER 17 (Tears and Feelings)

The rest of my friends already went home but Zach stayed by my side and said he wants to spend the night with me. I cooked a dinner for him. Sweet and sour pork and fried rice mixed with scrambled egg, sweet ketchup, topped with garlic, hotdogs and ham.

The delicious smell wafted around the kitchen. For sure, Zach smelled that too.

This gorgeous man deserves a delicious dinner so I sauntered to the living room with the tray of our dinner and he stretched his arms to put it on the coffee table.

"Thank you." I said and smiled.

He smiled at me and he took a spoon full of the fried rice then the sweet and sour pork.

He made that exaggerated satisfied look on his face, as always, I chuckled.

"Baby, tell me if it's good." I giggled.

"Baby, isn't it obvious? This is the best!" He beamed.

I giggled. He never failed to make me feel that I'm the best chef in the world. We ate our dinner together and after a while, he helped me on the tray and we sauntered to the kitchen.

I put the plates on the sink and I started to wash the dishes. While washing the dishes, he hugged me back. I smiled. He stayed in there while I'm washing the dishes.

"I can't wait to make you my wife." Zach said, hugging me back and leaning on my shoulder.

"Well in that case, you need to ask." I grinned a little.

"I will ask you when the time is right, baby." He said. "Promise me that we will wait for that right time."

I turned to look at him. "Promise me first that you will never allow any girl to kiss you again."

"Baby, I promise. I promise, a hundred percent promise, promise, prom—"

I kissed his lips softly. He held my waist and gently responded. He lifted me up and pressed me on the wall. The soft kissed became passionate, I softly tugged my fingernails onto his hair, he gently moaned and that was satisfying.

I pulled out of the kiss and I prod my pointed finger down to his cute pointed nose.

"My hot little boyfriend is getting aggressive." I joked and giggled.

"Baby, stop teasing me." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

He put me down and he put a quick kiss on my nose.

"I love you." He said.

I just smiled and turned to the dishes.

"Wait for me in the bedroom." I smirked and he made that cute giggle and covered his face with his hands. He hopped like a baby and sent a flying kiss in the air. I laughed at his cuteness. My effortless cute boyfriend is so playfully adorable each day.

I finished the dishes and wrapped my hands with the towel.

I sauntered to my bedroom and I saw Zach cutely waiting for me on the bed. I laughed at his cute obedience.

"Zach, stop it." I laughed.

"Stop what?"

"Stop being so cute!" I giggled and slumped myself on the bed.

He pulled me closer and wrap my body around his shoulder.

"My Francine." Zach muttered.

"My baby." I said.

"I know we're going to come a long, long way. Would you stay with me? Would you hold on for me?" Zach said out of nowhere.

"Of course, Zach. I'll be with you as long as you're with me."