CHAPTER 34 (When Realisation Hits)

As the alarm clock rings, I usually felt annoyance but today, something odd is happening. I felt... Excited. Gosh! Today is when we edit the videos and the voice over for the film itself!

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my hands out. I took a new towel to the bathroom and removed my clothes, soaking wet, I brushed my teeth and wash my face with the facial wash that my mom bought for me. I was hesitant to use this because I have a sensitive skin but the way it soothes my skin, not bad at all.

I took my towel and went to my closet. I took a pumpkin yellow crop top and a faded jeans to pair the look. I blow-dried my hair and curled it at the bottom and tweak my face with a light make-up.

I went to the living room and placed the mirror in my room that Sky bought for me last night. I removed the wrapper and I saw the beautiful silver crystals in the sides of it with a pink butterfly at the top right side corner of it. It was so cute, I smiled and saw myself from head to toe. Sky is right, I should see myself in a whole, not just my face.

I took all the necessary stuffs and locked my door and went to my car. I start the engine and drive away. My phone rang and the caller ID is Ford's. I answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hey, France!" Ford said cheerfully.

"Hey," I chuckled. "You seem pretty happy today."

"I am indeed." He laughed. "Listen, I met this girl at a coffee shop and she's a ten! Ofcourse, as the shameless person I am, I went to her table, we exchange the awkward hi and hello moment and I asked her name and then boom!"

I laughed. "Boom what?"

"We got along and we shared tiny little details about ourselves and guess what?"

I chuckled. "What?"

"She's freakining dippining single!" The way he said this made my ears explode because of how loud he is.

"Okay," I laughed. "Did you ask her out yet?"

"I'm about to!" He said. "Do you know any chill or cozy ambiance of a place that we could possibly go for dinner?"

The first restaurant that popped on my mind is the restaurant where me and Zach had our first date.

"The Krebs." I said and suddenly the memories flashed back. I smiled. "The best."

"Wow," He said. "Okay. I've heard a lot about that resto but I've never been to. It's a place for a good start! I'll go for The Krebs, thank you, Francine! Love you!"

I smiled. Yeah, it is a place for a good start.

I giggled. "You're welcome. Love you too!"

Right after the call ended, I'm done parking my car and I hopped out and get my stuffs at the backseat. As I walk towards my first class, I've noticed that I didn't feel any tinge of emotions but only happiness for Ford. But when it comes to Zach, I felt emotionally hurt and I cried. Am I still inlove with Zach?

Yes, I do have tiny feelings for Sky but as the time goes by that I'm with him, I realised that we're better off as friends. We're good as being besties.

I just can't believe that with all those promises, sacrifices, memories and love we gave for each other, everything will fall apart just because he met someone else.

I sat at my chair and put my things on the table. Then I saw Sky entering the room.

"Hey bestie," Sky sat beside me and we do the fist bump. "What time did you arrive?"

"Actually, I was just a minute ahead of you." I smiled and propped my elbow on the table and my hand to my cheek. "I've just sat down the time you arrived."