CHAPTER 3 (Friday Night)

I heard someone knocking at the door while I'm arranging all the drinks, stuffs and everything I need for my friends because tonight is definitely a hell of a night with my friends. I went to the door to see who is out there and I heard a flinty voice calling out my name to open the door. I saw the clock and it's 5:34 in the afternoon.

Are you kidding me?

"Francine, open the door or else I'll shoot you!" He said while forcing the door to open.

"Who are you? I'm gonna call the cops right now if you won't stop trespassing!" I pretended to sound worried while holding the door handle.

"Oh come on, you won't do that. You won't let Alexa mourn because her best friend killed her hot boyfriend." He said sarcastically while waiting for me to open the door.

You are really annoying, Andrew.

I opened the door and let out a surprised grin and pursed my lips into a pout

"Oh my, how sweet you are, Andrew. You didn't have to do this! My place, my treat." I said while I'm still at the moment of shock when I saw lots of finger food snacks, three boxes of pizza, 1985 Laurent-Pierre, Grand Siecle Champaigne and 1983 Chateau Margaux-one of the most elegant of the Premiere Crus Classes of Bordeaux he brought for tonight.

He brought all of these for tonight!

"Oh France, I appreciate your concern. But these are not for you. These are only for Alexa." He said while seriously looking at my sympathetic eyes.

Please deliver some patience, I badly need it.

"Fine. No unlimited 1975 Bordeaux for you." I said with a frown in my face.

"Kidding!" He laughed. "I brought these for all of us! The more, the merrier! Let's make the most of the night!"

I sighed. "How can you be so annoying everyday, Andrew? Get inside."

This man is really true to his statements and complying to all of his words when he said he'll come at five even though I said to meet at eight o'clock. Albeit he is annoying and he has a remarkable austere demeanor, he got some sweet spot and sense of humor. No wonder why Alexa chose this man to be her boyfriend.

We prepared everything-games, drinks, limes, snacks and ourselves. It's 7:57 in the evening and a knock on my door broke the silence, Andrew made his way to the door and let the guys come in.

"Oh my God, France and Drew! This is so nice!" Sandy obviously enjoys the vibe of the place.

"Baby, I miss you so much!" Andrew said heading towards to Alexa for a hug.

"But you're talking to each other on the phone all the way here." I interfered.

"Yeah, and we never get tired of talking to each other. That's love." Andrew said while Alexa kissed him on the cheek.