CHAPTER 13 (University Day)

We are at the front lawn of our university with so many people scattered all around. Today is our University Day so we don't have much studies to deal with, we are just obliged to go to school to have an attendance and of course, to have some fun.

This is probably one of the best days of college! Joining rides, sitting and chatting with my friends, watching people having fun with their cliques, students giving some fliers for their booths, cotton candies everywhere, couples hugging and cuddling, this is a good start for our University Days!

And oh, speaking of couples, Zach isn't with me today because he had to attend a meeting for the student's university fair for tomorrow. But we went here together.

He was so sweet! He brought me a boquet of sunflower because he said, his girlfriend deserves a flower that is as hot, beautiful and glowing like me. He literally compared me to the sun! But that's okay, because I can make him sweat even though the aircon is turned on, and that's on what? Period.

We sauntered to the ice cream booth and we bought all the flavors of ice cream because we can't leave those pretty-looking colors without putting them into our mouth.

"Oh my God, I love this flavor, it's a blueberry bubble gum." Alexa said while licking her ice cream.

"Yuck, Alexa! Blueberry bubble gum is not even a flavor. That's a weird combination," Sandy rolled her eyes.

"Mine is tomato cherry, It's really sweet and healthy." Sandy smiled.

"Tomato? Cherry? No Sandy, that's really disgusting." I rolled my eyes. "Mine is chocolate caramel oreo. Jeez, I could really survive eating this for like—a month."

"Right, then we'll just bring you fruits and books because you'll end up being in the hospital for having a diabetes." Diane said while curling her hands through her hair.

I rolled my eyes and continued licking my ice cream when a clique of girls sauntered sultrily towards our direction then stopped in front of us.

"Hi, you must be... Francine?" A girl with a blonde hair, a smokey eyes, pink lip gloss, curly tube top and a revealing pencil skirt with a slit on the side confronted me.

She gawked at me from my bottom to my waist to my busty breasts until she met my eyes. The girls behind her are gazing at me like I was a prey they've been waiting to hunt and kill.

Sandy stepped forward but I lift my hands to the side, stopping her from saying anything.

"Yes, and you are?" I said, twisting my lips to a pretty smile.

"So you're Zach's girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Honestly, you look so cheap and hideous. I pity for you." She flipped her hair and gazed at me.

"Excuse me?" I said, frowning my brows in irritation. This girl must be lacking in morals and full of unbelievable guts for suprisingly humiliate me in front of my friends.

"I said—I pity you, Francine. You're just Zach's toy and he'll just play with your body until you're useless and broken. He just wanted someone to fuck and dump over and unfortunately bitch, that's you."

I laughed with just one "Ha". "Are you fucking serious? Or you're just being an airhead with an irrational mind for confronting me about Zach? Okay, it seems like your a damn stupid nincompoop so... Let me clear it to you," I cleared my throat.

"First, I'm not Zach's toy, I'm his girlfriend. Second, I'm not useless and broken, I'm blessed and thankful. Third, don't call me a bitch, that's really an understatement, I'm more of that, honey. And lastly, I'm not unfortunate, I'm lucky. Lucky enough that I have what you don't have, and unfortunately bitch, that's Zach." I winked at her, the reason why Diane, Sandy and Alexa clapped their hands in the air.