CHAPTER 14 (The Dinner)

I heard a car beeping from outside. Probably, that's my Zach. I headed towards the door and opened the gate. I saw Zach hopped out of his car and sauntered to me.

"Baby, you're so beautiful and stunning!" Zach said with a wide grin on his face. It's my first time to see that amazement in his eyes and in his smile. It makes me feel a little giddy.

"Baby, shut up," I giggled. "You always see me like this. With a dress and with a light make up."

"But not with your high ponytail. Baby, you look so gorgeous and your neck is just so provokingly sexy." Zach beamed.

"Come on, Zach. No time for bluffing, let's go." I said and smiled. He never failed to make me feel beautiful and important, I really love this guy.

He opened the door of his car for me and I hopped in. He went to the other side and he started to drive. He opened the radio and the music broke the silence. I stared outside, looking at the beautiful city lights of New York. I feel so relieved and happy.

Nothing compares to the feeling of being with the person you love on a ride while the city lights are gleaming and glinting like a star.

Nobody compares to this beautiful man with me, with his hair flawlessly moving to the wind, the city lights are beautifully reflecting to his gorgeous face and his eyelashes are so damn attractive, his black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up, damn. It makes him infuriatingly hot.

"Baby, if I were an ice cream, I could've melted." Zach digressed.

I chuckled. "I'm sorry. I just can't handle your hotness even when you're driving."

"Well, If that's the case, I'm going to hire a driver for us so that my hotness wouldn't bother you."

"Zach, your hotness is always disturbingly radiating even when you're not driving." I said with a lopsided smile.

He chuckled. "Make me hotter then."

"No need, Zach. You're the hottest." I giggled. "If you weren't driving, I'm definitely sitting on your lap right now."

"With your clothes off?"

"With your pants off." I bit my lower lip and touched his shoulder, down to his belt.

"No, Francine."

Slightly removing his belt and unbuttoning his pants.

"Baby, I'm driving."

"I leaned a little closer, slowly unzipping his pants, the nervousness and discomfort flowed all over his face.

"No." Zach said firmly.

I pressed my lips together to stop myself from laughing but I cannot contain his cuteness in his discomfort expression so I laughed and clapped my hands together. I won!

"Kidding!" I giggled. "You should've seen your face, Zach!"

"Baby that wasn't even funny, I'm about to lose control." Zach rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Baby, I wouldn't do that. That's gross." I said.

"And I wouldn't allow you to do that. Not inside the car, not when I'm driving." Zach smirked with a smug look on his face.

"Shut up!" I tapped his shoulder and laughed.

We both laughed at the craziness of ourselves and how playful we were with each other. I just hope that he wouldn't make revenge on me.

Zach slowed down the car only noticing that we're already in front of their house. He parked in front and turned off the ignition.

He hopped out first and then he opened the door for me. This man is definitely a gentleman.