CHAPTER 11 (The Breakfast)

I opened my eyes as the sun rayed inside my window and gazing beautifully in my bed to my door. Waking up next to this beautiful man felt surreal and yet comforting. Staring at his eyes was like a beautiful leaden clouds full of passion, hope and affection.

 Staring at his eyes was like a beautiful leaden clouds full of passion, hope and affection

"Good morning, beautiful." Zach said, while the sun is flawlessly reflecting to his gorgeous features and revealing his hot irresistable planes.

I smiled. "Good morning, Zach. How was your sleep?"

"My sleep became better because I'm with you by my side," Zach muttered, gazing at me and slowly pulled out a kiss on my cheek. "In bed."

This is a perfect start of my day everyone.

I giggled. "Let's make you a breakfast."

He smiled with a seductive look in his eyes.

"You are my breakfast."

He leaned forward and positioned his body above me, his legs trapped my sides and he bent down for a greedy morning kiss. His tongue strove around my mouth and a taste of morning mint hit my lips as he lowered his body to feel my breast and nipples getting hard and feverish.

His hand travelled from my breast to my waist, down to my drenched core—pulling his fingers in and out of me while his other hand is busy cupping my face with a gentle strokes on my cheek and kissing me passionately.

Morning sex can't be this good.

My hips arched for more because of the incredible exploration of Zach's tongue and lips inside mine. His fingers are caressing my face and scrupulously playing in my core. This gorgeously hot man is capable of multi-tasking.

He stripped himself to his jogging bottoms and situated his manhood between my debilitated legs.

"Francine." Zach held my jaw and turned my head to the side.

"Zach." I responded weakly. I close my eyes and squirmed to the satisfying feeling of his fingers around my clit.

"Open your eyes, mami chula. Look into my eyes while I make love with you." He commanded.

He deftly pulled in and my body shivered.

"Oh God," I deeply moaned—clutching and clawing his back, I arched to the unstoppable desire of him to be inside me. I groaned and moaned with deep pleasure to his size.

"Baby, you're so tight." He moaned with satisfaction. I can clearly see to his eyes that he wants this so bad, we want this so bad.

Thrusting in and pulling out in a fast speed, my body trembled. My breasts bounced to the force and my tenacious orgasm increased while his size is injected inside my body.

I heard him moaning softly and breathing heavily and it makes me smile knowing that I'm the weakness of this man's body.

He buried his head on my neck and he whispered, "You're so perfect, what can I not love about you?" He leaned closer for a kiss and laid down beside me. I rested my face on his chest.