CHAPTER 10 (More Than Kisses)

The doorbell rang while I'm in the kitchen, cooking some eggs and bacon for dinner. I put the eggs and bacon on the plate and I quickly walked towards the gate.

When I opened the gate, I saw Zach standing. Wearing a plain white shirt, black jogging bottoms which completely hugging his planes and features. His look is mixed of a romantic guy image and a sporty guy. His hair was perfectly messed up, his pink lips are achingly seductive and inviting. His eyes are the perfect combination of hot and cold.

The atmosphere became light and comfortable. The darkness of the night became strangely gentle and safer.

"Hey! France?" Zach said, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Are you alright?"

"Oh! Oh! Hi Zach!" I chuckled. "Hi!"

Zach giggled. "You look like you saw something you've never seen before."

"Oh," I sheepishly rubbed my hands. "No, I'm-I'm just happy that you came." I smiled.

"Well, in that case, can I come in?" He smiled.

"Oh, oh, of course!" I smiled.

Fuck, what was that?

Zach went inside and I locked the gate and we went inside the house. Zach removed his shoes and I accompanied him to the kitchen to put down the drinks he brought.

"You're late, I thought you'd come at 7:30? It's already eight." I said while preparing for the shot glass and the drinks.

"I drove my sister to her friend's house before coming here." He said and smiled.

How can a simple smile radiates hotness all over my house. This is not good.

"Oh, that's fine." I said, smiling.

Zach took the tray and we went to my room because there is a good view outside the city on my window. He layed the tray down the table beside the window and we both hopped on the window.

I shot three full glass of beer, and gulped it straight to my throat. Zach seemed to compete, so he took four and without hesitations, he gulped it straight without a stop. We talked about several topics about studies, school, friends and we continued to drink more and more glasses of beer.

I'm starting to feel blasted and when I looked at Zach, his head split into two and his eyes flew on his forehead. I saw three birds flying above his head like they finally got home to their nest. I blinked twice, I curled my hands and rubbed my eyes.

Ah, there you go, Zach's twin brother.

"Francine? Are you alright?" Zach tapped my shoulder and smiled at me.

"I'm not alright. I want to bump my head and forget everything in the past." My tears awaits to fall but I heaved a sigh and blinked.

Zach held my hand. "You won't have to forget about the past, Francine. All you have to do is focus on the future, surrender the things you can't control, let time heal everything and wait for the right person to come and help you grow."

I sighed and looked blankly outside the window. "I want that right person now," Tears flowed in my eyes. "I badly want him now."

Zach lift his hand and touched my face with a gentle stroke. Staring at his beautiful glinting eyes, I lift my hand and touched his hand between my palm.

The feeling of soft and gentle sensation of his hands on my face is incredibly fascinating, his tantalizing eyes are making me hot and is driving me crazy. I wanted more, I'm so drunk and broken and I wanted his hands to touch every single broken pieces of me and bring my senses back to life.