CHAPTER 12 (The Banana)

Days have passed and it's finally happening! My dad called and they are finally coming home to be with me for dinner! I'm so excited because they are away for almost two months because of some business deals and hectic shifts but I don't mind because they do that for my only sake.

"Are you excited my dear? Tonight is a special night for the two of my precious woman in life. I'm gonna bring you to our favorite restaurant!" My dad cheered while driving.

He is really sweet towards mom and I. They knew almost everything about me, my crush, my favorite food, restaurant and heartbreaks. They tend to give me money to release myself from my self-made troubles. Well, that's how they cope up when I'm stressed and that really works for me, don't judge them.

Tonight was the best night for me because I'm really happy that they made a way to spend time with me before they drown themselves again to hectic schedules.

Finally, we entered our favorite fine dining restaurant in New York, The Capital Grille.

"We'll have the Family Style Dinner." My dad said while smiling to the waiter.

"Okay, sir." The waiter smiled. "Please select your order."

My mom put her hands to the table firmly. "Honey, I'll have the Caesar salad, Shrimp Scampi with White Wine and Garlic."

I smiled. "Dad I'll have the Sliced Beef Tenderloin and Double Chocolate Chip Cookies."

"Okay," Dad smiled. "I'll have the Roasted Chicken Breasts with Sherry Jus, Double Cut Lamb Rib Chops and Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad."

"Wow sir, what a huge order." The waiter astonishingly smiled. "You must be celebrating something."

"Yes we are," My dad winked at me, then to my mom, and smiled. "That would be our order."

"Okay sir, please wait for a few minutes." The waiter took the food menu and went away.

"My dear Francine, how are you? We've been away for months, you look so stunning even more." My mom smiled. She looks so beautiful with the red color of lipstick on her lips.

"Mom, I'm all good-and I really missed the both of you. How about you and dad? How are you?" I smiled.

"My company is making a deal with one of the rich investor in our company, honey. And it all went well. They gave us 10% of the shares."

"That's good honey." My mom said and the waiter sauntered to us and gently laid down our food on the table.

"Honey, how's you and Ford? Are you in good terms?"

My mom can really shook the hell out of my mind so quick. I swallowed the food and drink wine.

"Mom, come on. Ford and I are so done together. In fact, I have a boyfriend now."

My mom scowled and narrowed her eyes in a smug look. My mom's so cute when she does that. She's like that everytime I'm telling her that I have a boyfriend.

"And who is the sexy lucky guy? Is he a good guy? Can he give us a beautiful and lovely grand children?" My dad interrogated.

I chuckled. "Jesus, dad! He's my boyfriend, not my husband."

My mom rolled her eyes and laughed. "Alright, enough. So sweetheart, what's his name? Where did you meet him?"

"His name is Zach, Zach Horan. I met him at school, he's my history classmate and he's so freaking sexy and hot!  He's pretty popular too. He's so amazing and he instantly knew the little things I like. He's effortlessly cute and I'm inlove with him." I cheered in happiness. A giddy feeling shivered within me. I really love talking about him.