29. The Escape

The morning slowly passed by, surprisingly none of the guards, servants or even Seojoon him self came to check up on you guys.

Bringing you out of your thoughts the door to the laboratory was opened and in walked two guards, dressed in all black cargo pants and cargo vests along with a handgun in its holster on their waists.

The two guards walked over to the boys, completely avoiding you.

"Let's go boys, you know the drill." One of the guards said as they waited for each hybrid to stand up and walk out.

They started walking out of the laboratory, one guard in the front, another in the back as Jimin winked to you, telling you to get ready for what's about to happen.

You slightly nodded your head, enough for him to know you were prepared. Soon the boys and the servants left the laboratory and you were there, by yourself with a dead Chaewon whose blood was still a big mess on the ground.

The boys were now outside, still chained but they knew they could easily break the chains.

"Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, in position?" Jungkook linked as he turned his head to get a view of the two deltas who were sat behind the two guards.

Yoongi and Hoseok both nodded their heads towards their alpha.

"Taehyung, Jimin?" He linked as he looked over to the two hybrids who were near the electric fence.

The two betas nodded their heads.

Finally the hunters, Jin and Namjoon got into their position near the doors that led to the laboratory.

"Let's get out of here." Jungkook linked to the group as he stood in the center of the outside cage.

Almost immediately Yoongi and Hoseok shifted to their hybrid forms and grabbed the guards by their necks, they used the chains around their wrists and pulled hard, causing the guards to choke and loose the air in their lungs.

They kept the same strength until the two guards eventually died from a lack of oxygen.

Hoseok and Yoongi dropped the now dead bodies onto the ground. Still in their hybrid forms the two deltas broke off their chains as the others did the same.

The doors to the outside fenced area were kicked open, guards in uniforms with machine like guns loaded with silver bullets walked out.

The hybrids broke off their chains as Jungkook stared at the guards slowly walking in.

"What do you think your doing hybrid?" The guard spat out.

"Breaking out of this hell hole." Jungkook smirked as the hunters started taking out the guards in the back of the double filed line they walked in.

"Attack!" A guard said as he started charging towards Jungkook with his gun in his hand.

Jungkook easily avoided the running man and his bullets as he quickly moved side by side.

Jungkook quickly got behind the guard and grabbed his chin and head at the same time, twisting it so his neck would break.

Jungkook smirked to himself and grabbed the gun that was in the dead guards arms and started shooting at the guards.

Yoongi and Hoseok were the best fighters out of them all so they went after the much stronger guards. The two deltas worked together, one in front of the guards distracting them with a fight while the other was behind them, using their claws to latch onto them and rip their throats out.

The dead bodies started piling up one by one as Jimin and Taehyung killed off any guards who were least expecting them.

Jin and Namjoon are avoiding as much as they can as they grab extra guns and ammunition from the dead bodies for the group to use.

As more guards were killed, more were coming out as their numbers in men were continuously depleting.

"Send out the hybrids!" A guard yelled out as the boys faced them all. "You can't stop all of us." The same guard smirked as numerous wolves, vampires and other hybrid experiments started walking out.

"He's right we cant stop the guards and hybrids at the same time." Yoongi linked to Jungkook.

"I have an idea." Jungkook linked back.

Jungkook took a few more steps towards the guards who held a grip on their guns. "Hybrids, you wanna be free and out this hell hole?" Jungkook asked out loud as he stared the guard down. "Then help us and I'll personally make sure your out of here." Jungkook added, not letting up his stare down with the guard.

"We'll kill you if any of you move." Another guard spoke up as he pointed his gun towards a random hybrid.

"Not if we kill you first." Jin spoke up as he himself pointed a gun at a guard.

"Join us hybrids, and we'll get you out of here." Jungkook spoke up.

The scene was silent for a few seconds before shuffling could be heard.

"You guys can finally get your revenge." Taehyung spoke up, a smirk present on his face.

The hybrids were now on bangtans side, a mixture of light red, gold and ocean blue eyes present.

"I can't wait to kill you." A vampire hybrid with light red eyes said towards a specific guard.

The guards had a look of fear in their eyes as they realized they were severely outnumbered.

"You guys are forgetting that we run this place." A guard yelled out. "Guards, stand your ground and attack!" He yelled out as the guards pointed their guns and started shooting.

The group of hybrids quickly dispersed as they took cover wherever they could.

"I got us all guns." Jin linked as him and Namjoon regrouped with the other five hybrids.

"If we die doing this at least we went out with a bang." Jimin lightly joked as the others chuckled at his statement.

"Let's do this." Jungkook said. "Let's save our Y/N." He added quietly, saying so more to himself than to the others.

The seven boys looked at each other and smiled genuinely one last time to each other before they nodded their heads and ran out from their cover, with guns in their hands.

"One last fight." Jungkook linked to them.

-
Word count: 1051

The book is coming to an end, there's about 6 more chapters left !!