24.💐

Calling...
Harry👀
Ignore.
6.37pm

Calling...
Harry👀
Ignore.
6.37pm

Calling...
Harry👀
Ignore.
6.38pm

"So you really won't talk to him?"
Adjubi asked as she put on her hoop ear rings.

"Nope. I'm sorry, I don't talk to liars." I replied and went back to eating my icecream

She sighed"You sure you don't want me to stay here with you?"

I shook my head "No no...now hurry up and get dressed, Joojo will be here any minute from now"

True to my word, Joojo arrived after about 5 minutes and the two were on their way to their date.

I turned the key in its hole, locking it after they left and then walked over to get a bottle of water from the fridge. And then , I heard a soft knock on the door.

Door opened

Infamous Eye roll

Door Slammed

Walks over to sit on bed.

Another knock

Slightly louder knock

Vigorous knocks

"Serena, come on.... open the door please"  Harry begged.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you" I shouted so he could hear me from behind the door

"I know you talked to Lisa and she said pretty bad things but we need to talk!"

"There is nothing else to talk about!"

"Give me a chance to tell you my side of the story. Lemme tell you the real truth" he begged.

I sighed and got up to open the door. I left him in Because
1.  he was causing a scene in the hallway
2. His knocking was getting irritating.
3. I wanted to know what he had to say.

"So tell me, are you going to deny all that Lisa said?" I crossed my arms under my breasts in wait of his answer.
Wow I've really been doing that lately.
I uncrossed my arms and put them in my pockets.

"Look..I don't know what exactly she told you, but it made me realise I need to come clean and tell you the truth" Harry began.

"I'm listening"I told him.

"Look..it was several years ago..I was young and stupid-"

I interrupted "please just start already"

"Okay..so umm. Can we sit please?" He pointed to the two chairs.

They always want to sit..like I'll faint from whatever they have to say.

I nodded and we sat down. I clasped my hands in front of me and stared at him.

"So like I was saying..years ago, I met Lisa and we.. we dated. Yes, she's my ex. The truth is... only dated her to help my friend get back at her for breaking his heart." At this point my eyes we as wide as saucers. I heard it from Lisa but hearing it from his own mouth was even more shocking. 

He coughed lightly and continued "We had sex and I taped it without her knowledge. I..uh..I sent it to my friend and he leaked it..."
I gasped unintentionally.

"Yes I know I was a horrible person back then..but I promised I've changed" he grabbed my hands in his gently.

I immediately snatched them back like I touched something hot and my reflex arc was at work.