31.💐

Dedicated to Ama Serwaa💜

It was two days after the party and I had still not heard any news from Harry about how his son was doing. Yes I cared.School hadn't reopened yet, so I was still at home.

"Serena and Kofi food is ready!" My mom shouted from downstairs. She and Riley were the ones who mostly cooked because I didn't like cooking,but funny enough, I was pro at baking.👌

I got off the bed and slipped my feet into my slides,turned off the fan before making my way downstairs. The aroma of jollof hit my nose when I was half way down the stairs. I licked my lips and entered the dining hall. Everyone was already seated so dad prayed and we all dived in.

After eating, Kofi managed to convince me to play FIFA with him. He beat me in the first match  and we took a short break. I took out my phone and noticed a text from Harry.

Harry👀: Are at home? I need you.

I frowned after I read the text. What's wrong?

"Yo! I'm going to Nhyira's house. I'll be back soon" I told Kofi.

"Yeah go ahead, run away after I beat you" he teases.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please. I just have to make a quick stop. She needs something. Come lock up" I told him as walked to the front door. He did as a he told.

"Wait!" I banged the door lightly. He opened the door again.
"What?" He asked in an annoyed tone. I smiled sweetly and snatched the cap off his head and took off running before he could react.
I needed some sort if protection from the sun. Shrug.

In a couple of minutes, I made it to Harry's apartment.

Knock

Knock

I was about to knock for the third time when the door flew open revealing a shirtless Harry with disheveled hair and bags under his eyes like he hadn't slept in days.

"What's going on? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked him.

He opened the door so I could enter.

"I can't even concentrate on anything right now. I might as well kill a patient." He replied.

"What's wrong? Is it because of Dennis? Is he alright?"

He sighed as we both sat down on the couch

"Please talk to me else I can't help you. Wait, have you been drinking?" I noticed the almost empty glass on the table for the first time. I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"A little" he admitted.

"You know you're not going to find the answer to your problems at the bottom of a bottle of alcohol Harry "

"Look,I didn't call you here for you to scold me" he told me.

I unclasped my hands and placed one on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. What exactly is wrong. It must be Dennis right?"

"Dennis is alright. But he lost a lot of blood and needed a blood transfer. And he got it" he replied.

"Alright,then what is the problem?"

"He didn't get the blood from me because I wasn't a match. If I had given him my blood there would have been agglutination." He continued.

"Wait how?" I became confused.

"He's blood group O"

"But you're AB"

"Mhm"

I gasped"Does it mean Dennis is not your son?"