Chapter 4

Micaì

Today my mom is taking Alyssa and I on fangirl only trip I'm so happy because if I stay in this house with dad one more time I'm going to freak out.

So I got out of bed and went in the bathroom so I brushed my teeth then I did my usual hygiene after I was done bathing I grabbed my towel and dried off .

I walked in my room and slipped my underwear on then I went in my closet to look for an outfit.

I decided to slip on a blue and grey tank  top with some white skinny Jean's and white sandals

I put my hair in a ponytail and Then I went downstairs mom and dad were both in the kitchen mom was sitting down at the island while dad was cooking.

" Good morning mommy " I said as I sat down next to her.

" Micah what happened to your daughter cause your daughter only shows her feet if she wearing a dress at church you see she wearing slippers I bought from last year and she is wearing them for the first time" said mom.

" I saw her from she walked in she stay wearing them jordans and the nike tennis cause she have slippers what she dont wear " said dad.

" Really mom I do wear slippers sometimes anyhow I didn't feel like wearing tennis " I said.

" ok sweetheart your dad is making you a smoothie to drink" said mom.

Again I am tired of those gross smoothie he be making he know he be doing that on purpose now ugh.

" Really I am guessing he put broccoli and kale in it or carrots and spinach in it " I said.

" No your mom is messing with you here eat up " said dad.

I just ate my food and drink my cup of apple juice then I washed my dish I ate out of then I sat back down.

" Daddy can I get my ears pierced again " I said.

" Absolutely not young lady end of discussion " said dad.

" He does that all the time mom like he says no to everything I ask for ugh its  not fair at all no that no this every time  like it ain't fair at all but if Mj or Michaelask him for something he will say yes " I said.

" Watch it Caì my husband is still your father and you will respect him now apologize to your dad now before I slap you in your mouth " said mom.

" I'm sorry dad for having an attitude with you " I said.

" Dont do it again cause I will whoop your behind next time you have that attitude because I don't know who you talking to because last time I checked your name isn't Micah  Keith Stampley   cause I know I named you Micaì not Micah I'm the parent and your the child " said dad.

So my mom and I left in her jeep wrangler we got Alyssa and we arrived at the mall.

She parked the car and we got out and went inside the mall.