Chapter 17

Micaì

Today is another day of school and one day before my braces gets tighten ugh anyhow I just got dressed.

Ugh anyhow I'm currently in my mirror looking at my attire to see if I look neat today I decided to wear sandals again.

" Micaì get down here now and come wat breakfast before you are late for school" yelled my dad.

" I'm coming now daddy " I said as I grabbed my bag putting all my homework and other stuff in it and grabbing my phone and jacket.

Her outfit

I went downstairs and sat at the island dad placed my breakfast in front of me so I ate it and drank the cup of apple juice.

At School

I went to my locker and got my books for the first three periods as I waited for
Alyssa.

" Good morning Micaì " said Alyssa as she opened her locker and got her books for the first three periods.

" Good morning Alyssa " I said as we walked over to the bench and sat down.

" So the dance we practiced at church was so amazing " said Alyssa.

" I know I trying to create an dance for Bishop Anniversary service " I said.

" Ok that's great cause the dance we did it is amazing " said Alyssa.

" I know I had to make it great for that Sunday plus we have to do a prelude "I said.

The bell rang and we went to our class and sat down in our usual spot we did the assignments.

We got a few homework assignments we had to do a group assignment well Alyssa and I were in a group.

So we did the assignments plus the group assignment and we handed all in and we sat down and waited for the bell for next period.

30 minutes later

We were now in second period and we sat our usual seats we did the assignments and we handed it in.

Conversation between them in text messages

Lyssa❤💜💕:  Girl I'm so ready to get out of this school

Caì💜💙💛: me too but tomorrow my braces are getting tighten

After texting class was about to end so we sat down and waited patiently until the bell rang and it finally rang.

We grabbed our bags and we went to our third class and sat down and we wrote down the notes and our teacher said that we can possibly have a quiz next week.

So I really had to study real hard to keep my high gpa up so my parents can be proud of me.

After doing the assignments we just sat down and waited until the next bell which will be fourth period then linxh then the last period.

Lunch Time

We walked in the cafeteria and say down and just as we did dad walked in and brought our lunch he gave MJ his lunch as well.

Today we had mashed potatoes and gravy with barbecue chicken and some green beans.

The food so good yall again my dad can throw down in the kitchen and he also brought cookies he can bake to as well.

Lunch was good Mj enjoyed his lunch as well he ate all and he was satisfied as well.

We threw away our trash away and we went to our lockers and got our book for last period.

After School

We had practice again today so mom came for us dad had MJ and my other brothers with him.

So we went inside the bathroom and changed in some joggers and dance tops with our ballet shoes.

We did a prelude that we needed to do for the Anniversary of BishOP so we practiced until we got it.

*********

Quick update

Comment and vote

The next chapter will be up soon