Chapter 20

Micaì

Today we were all going out for breakfast and my Godparents and Alyssa was coming since her dad going on tour with my dad.

So I was currently in my room getting dressed to go to breakfast and then dad had some other events planned today.

Today was going to be fun with the whole family and I know I would enjoy it for now.

Her outfit

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs as dad was downstairs already.

" Good morning daddy " I said as I hugged him

" Your shirt is true you are a daddy's girl " said dad

" Yes she is because she always up under you husband " said mom.

" Oh really mom I'm so not a daddy's girl dad be messing with me and if a teacher calls and say Micaì got a bad grade he always whoop me " I said.

" Is that so Micaì Keithra do I really mess with you cause I do discipline you and I dont regret it at all" said dad.

" Yes Micah Keith you do mess with me a lot and you have a habit of saying my middle name all the time" I said .

" See you a daddy's girl and Hezekiah,  Michael and Kevin are mommy's boys they are always under me " said mom.

" You right about that but dad coaches them in basketball and track he coaches all of us and I know he ran track " I said.

" I do but your mom right they are mama's boys " said dad.

" No I'm not " said Hezekiah lol he is something else he is eight he in grade three he got a smart mouth.

" Yes you are Zeke you a mama's boy " I said rubbing his head messing with him I always do that to him.

" No I dont Caì and stop messing up my curls girl I got look good for my woman Alyssa" he said.

" Boy bye she your Godsister and what curls your hair nappy lol where you get it from dad aye lol" I said.

" Hey your dad got good hair look at them waves he got and leave your brother alone and where is Micah jr and Michael and Kevin" said mom.

" Mj ,Michael and Kevin yall come mom and dad ready to go " I yelled.

They came downstairs and we went in moms wrangler and sad pulled out of the driveway and we were on the way to IHOP.

We arrived at IHOP and we all got out and we went inside and was immediately seated Alyssa them came and we sat together.

We ordered our food and we talk and when it was time to eat we ate and then Dad paid and we all left.

We were now headed to this pottery place so we arrived and walked in Alyssa and I ended up making mugs for our dads and we decorated them.

Mines said my dad's name and it also said that he is the best dad we let it dry and we packaged it properly and we would give it to them later on.

After that we went to this cool museum and then to sky rocket after that we went to a movie then lunch then we went home and Alyssa them went home.

To tell you I was so tired but I had fun today was a memorable day and I enjoyed myself now I was so tired I just wanted to go to bed but no daddy wanted to cook dinner and have dinner with us.

He did cook dinner and we had dinner as a big happy family .

*******

Quick update

Comment and vote