Chapter 21

Micaì

Today is Sunday and dads last day with us before he goes on tour tomorrow I'm not emotional but I will be tomorrow.

Today will be the last Sunday with dad until he gets back from tour he told me to behave and listen to mom.

He also said to do well in school and do not get bad grades or fight in school cause if I do when he comes back he gon whoop my behind.

So I got out the shower and I slipped on my underwear after i dried off then i slipped on my stockings then leotard and then tights with the palazzo pants.

I placed my scarf in the bag with my shoes and the flags then I zipped my bag up and walked out the room and downstairs.

Her outfit

" Good morning baby girl how are you feeling " said dad as he handed me my breakfast.

" Good morning daddy I'm ok and I will be fine because I know you will be home safely after travelling on tour for five weeks " I said .

" Indeed I will be home safely and I will text you and call you and I will also buy some stuff for you baby girl " said dad.

" Ok daddy besides Godfather Allison will be with you so Alyssa and I will be together and we will be ok" I said.

" That's great your mom say Alyssa can stay whenever she want and I say the same as well baby girl" said dad.

" Ok great so she can come tuesday and stay as long as she wants and you nor mom will have a problem with that " I said.

" That's not a problem baby girl ok and dont cry baby I see tears coming out your eyes ok  I will be back in time " said dad as he wiped the tears that had slipped.

" I didn't know that I was crying until you said it and wiped my tears " I said as he wiped my tears away.

My brothers came downstairs dressed and mom came downstairs as well we followed dad out the door.

At church

We were at church i was currently in the dance room with Alyssa, Rashan and Tanesha.

We were putting on our scarfs and our ballet shoes we were dancing to praise and worship and doing two dance as well.

" Dear heavenly father thank you for waking us up this morning God we give you the honor and glory we are thankful for you God bless my father and my Godfather Micah as they get ready to travel tomorrow bless us we dance to your honor and glory in your  name I pray amen " said Alyssa.

We grabbed the flags and walked out the dance room and walk in the sanctuary and sat down we usually sit.

One of the deacon went up and started to pray then a Minister went up to do the welcome then we greeted the members.

Then Alyssa and I went up and started to dance to praise and worship after that it was a solo then we were going to do two dances.

We got up and in position to do the first dance we had to perform.

Their first dance Micaì and Alyssa is leading it.

After performing they did the worship through giving and the reading of the scriptures.

Bishop preached an excellent word he prayed over dad and my Godfather as they travel.

Church was over and we were now on our way home from church dad had cooked dinner.

We enjoyed our Sunday dinner and I spent the day with dad and I was happy and at peace.

******

Quick update

The next chapter will be up soon.

Comment and vote