Chapter 7

Micaì

Another day of my suspension and another day that I have to be home with my dad ugh I need to go back to school cause my dad he finds it funny messing with me.

I decided to go in the pool today my dad will be in his study doing business or writing a sermon I dont know.

So i got out of bed changed into my swimsuit and i placed some shorts on then I threw my hair in a messy ponytail.

Her swimsuit

Her swimsuit

I went downstairs trying to sneak pass my dad because I didn't want him to mess with me.

" Your going in the pool huh Keithra " said dad crap I got caught.

" Yes daddy I'm going in the pool and its Micaì " I said.

" Keithra i named you so i can say anyone of your names younglady " said dad.

" Ok I get it see you bye dad I'm going to the pool " i said as i walked away and went in the indoor pool.

I got in the pool and it was freaking cold so i went under to get warmer why didn't i put my compression tights on.

I  swim and floated I went underwater and I was down there for three minutes yall I didn't know my dad was standing there watching me.

" Stop going under like that " said dad so I swimmed away far from him and got out the pool drying off then I went inside.

I changed in to dry clothes putting my swimsuit in the washing machine and walking out the laundry room which happens to be the room where we iron clothes too.

I walked out the laundry room and went in the kitchen dad was in the kitchen cooking as usual I wonder what he was making.

" Here drink up baby girl " said dad pushing a smoothie my way.

" Daddy no more smoothies my braces are now slack I need real food stop with the smoothie please" I said.

" Drink the smoothie it's just fruits no vegetables this time " said dad.

So I drank it and it was better than the other smoothies he has been giving me finally just a fruit smoothie.

" Thank you daddy now can you make me some chicken nuggets and fries and dont cut my nuggets up" I said.

" Ok coming up soon daughter " said dad as he got the fries and the chicken strips out well inside nuggets but its actually strips.

So I watched my dad as he fried the fries and then the chicken then he placed it on a tissue well a plate with tissue on top.

So the oil can seep through the plate then he made a plate for me and him and he sat down next me and handed me my food we ate then I washed both our plates.

We were in the tv room watching a tv series with dad in it he acted like an attorney in the series I eventually fell asleep.

" Baby girl wake up come on " said dad wow long did I fell asleep.

I was on the couch and dad was standing in front of me wait wasn't he on the side of me anyhow.

So dad prepared dinner and I watched him maneuver about in the kitchen then he had me set the table and we placed the food and everything down.

As a family we ate dinner then it was time for bed so I changed in my pajamas and brushed my teeth going to bed.

Of course dad tucked me in and fixed me in the bed properly and kissed my forehead like he usually does.

*******

Quick update

Chapter 8 and 9 will be up soon

Comment and vote