Chapter 5

Micaì

Today is Sunday and I'm supposed to be doing my solo today I woke up with an ice pack on my hand my dad probably put it on my hand.

My hand still hurts a tad bit from it being squeezed I got out my bed and went to my bathroom.

I did my usual hygiene and then I walked in my room and slipped on my underwear then I slipped on my stockings then my leotard and my tights then my palazzo pants then my skirt.

I threw a cardigan on and placed my scarve and shoes in my bag and I walked downstairs.

I was really angry with my dad I didn't want to look him in the face and I didn't want to talk to him.

I hate being angry with my dad whenever he punishes me but I have a habit .

I walked downstairs where my mom and dad was I rest my bag down and sat down.

" Good morning " I said as my mom rubbed my cheeks and kissed me on my forehead.

" Good morning sweetheart  how is your hand " said mom.

"  it still hurt s but I  woke up and ice was on it " I said.

" Well your dad felt bad for squeezing it hard and he placed ice on it so it can get better" said mom.

" Thank you " I said as I looked down I was still mad.

Her dance wear the scarf is in her dance bag along with the shoes

" Your welcome I think I squeezed your hand to hard " said dad.

" I deserved it anyhow I did something wrong " I said.

" You did sweetheart you forged your father's signature and that was wrong so you will not do it again will you" said mom.

" No maam I wont do it again" I said as she hugged me.

My dad placed a smoothie in front of me so I drank it.

At Church

Alyssa was dancing praise and worship with me but she had on something different from what I was wearing.

So we were in the room and I was fixing her scarf on then i fixed mines then i slipped on my shoes.

" Dear heavenly father thank you for waking us up Lord forgive me for disobeying my dad and be with me as I dance to your honor and glory God please forgive me for my sins and be with me in your name I pray amen" I said.

So we walked out with the flags and scarves and sat down.

" Good morning church please stand and hold hands while I pray " said one of the deacons.

Our God and father thank you for bringing us here to your house of worship Lord thank you for loving us papa God bless everyone especially Bishop from the crown of his head to the bottom of his feet Lord bless him as he preached a successful sermon God bless the participants in the service today in your name I  pray amen

After he was done the first lady did the welcome and the church had sixty seconds to hail two persons then it was time for praise and worship.

So Alyssa and I got the flags and scarves and we got ready after a lengthy worship we grabbed the stuff and sat down.

Then Sierra did a wonderful solo and then it was my term to dance well do my solo dance.

" Coming to the stage with a dance is Micaì  Stampley please welcome her as she anoints us in a dance " said Bishop.

I got in stance and as the music I began to dance.

After  dancing I was on the floor crying I guessed the song hit deep and I now regretted being disobedient to my parents.

" Excellent job yall stand up and give this young lady a standing ovation Micaì my precious Goddaughter well done  God has given you the talent of dancing " said Bishop.

My dad helped me up and hugged me I just cried as he hold onto me as we walked back to wear mom them was sceated .

The rest of the service my face was in my dad's side even if I get punished by him he still my loving dad.

After Bishop preached church was over and we went home I made sure grab my bag.

We arrived home and i changed into some thing comfortable then I went to the dining room for Sunday dinner prepared by my dad.

*******

Quick update

Chapter 6 will be up

Comment and vote