Chapter 27

Micaì

Ya girl is so happy my daddy is back yesterday I had my daddy all to myself anyhow it's time to go back to school.

I got out of bed and went straight into the bathroom I did my usual hygiene and dried my body off then I slipped on my underwear.

I decided to wear the uniform today so I'm going to wear pink today our uniform is in all colors.

Her outfit the socks is actually a darker pink and not white instead black

After getting dressed I packed my bag and grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

So I walked to the kitchen and sat down at the island .

" Good morning daddy " I said as he placed my plate of breakfast in the front of me.

My brothers were eating already and mom sat down drinking tea she was carrying Michael, Kevin and Hezekiah to school while MJ and I were going with dad.

I quickly ate the rest of my breakfast then I drank my apple juice and went to wash my dishes I ate out of.

Mom just left to carry my brothers to school so dad was now leaving to take us to school now.

We arrived at school and dad said he would bring our lunch later on so we got out the car and walked inside the school.

Mj went a different way and I went to my locker to meet Alyssa so I got there and she was waiting for me we had on the same thing but her shirt was purple and her shoes were purple as well with her socks.

We both had on black skirts we was twinning today but I had on pink and she had on purple.

" Girl I'm so happy my dad and Godfather is back I'm just so happy " said Alyssa.

" Me too cause like on my way to church I noticed dad's car missing so I was like but that car was parked in the drive way " I said.

" My dad's car was still there but i think he got picked up from Godfather Micah but i was surprised Bishop was like look to my right I didn't know my dad was sitting there " said Alyssa.

" Girl Bishop put me on the spot you know that I was reading my dad's own biography " I said.

" I was clueless at first but when I listened more I knew something was up and yeah he put you on the spot fr " said Alyssa.

" Yeah and then when he asked if I knew who biography I read I was like no cause I didn't want to read it but when he said my daddy I was surprised " I said.

" Me too but you got your teddybear back at the end of the day girl I'm glad we are not emotional no more" said Alyssa

" Yes and the thing about is I ran to my dad and jumped in his arms and I cried I was so happy that he was here and I'm so happy right now" I said