Chapter 11

Mr.Hood is honestly the funniest reading teacher ever he is always telling stories about his son who's name I always for get. I think it's Like Cal or Cam, Well I don't know anyway Mr. Hood said we can have the rest of the period to talk to our friends. I pull
out my phone and start to text Calum

Me:Hey guess what?

Calum: what

Me: My reading teacher, Mr. Hood is hilarious he is always telling stories about his son!! and What are you doing after your done with whatever school you go too?

Calum: Did you say Mr. Hood!! because if you did and you go to Malibu high thats my DAD, and those story's are about me. But we go to the same school I think just have opposite Times.

I read his text and raise my hand. "Yes Miss. Collins." he says sounding kind of annoyed. "Your sons name is Calum? Right" I ask eagerly. he nods and goes back to whatever he was doing. Oh gosh those embarrassing stories about Calum were true!
Oh my gosh I take out my phone and tell Calum to meet me at Starbucks after school. The bell rings and I head to my next class which is Chemistry with Luke and Jace. I walk into class and take my seat next to Luke and Jace I look over at Jace "psst" he doesn't even turn after give more minutes he finally look and opens his mouth "Shu-" " Jace and Tessa would you like to share your conversation with the class" he interrupts. I hop up from my seat and clear my throat, "Okay my fellow class mates Mr. Jace hear went on a little trip to a very special place with me and some friends. But he and another friend in a fight and left for 'family issues' but after the trip almost three weeks later he still hasn't even tried to talk to me but I had to find out that he left from Luke Hemmings who you all may know so while I was interrupting the lesson I was trying to get this dumb butt talk to me don't you think he should talk to me! I mean it seams like he is just using me." I say. Everyone looks and claps and Mr. Lough nods his head. Jace stands up and cups my face and looks in my eyes "I just thought you didn't want to talk to me, after I left you I'm sorry" he kisses my forehead. I got on my tip toes and wrap my hands around his neck and pull him into a hug "Its fine" we stay like that until I hear the cat calls and awes. Remembering that were in a classroom I pull down and look at him in his eyes I see confused, pain and missing someone or something. I want to be the one to find out what it is. ////////////////////////////////////¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I walk into the Starbucks and meet the eyes of a Very happy Calum he walks up and Pulls me into a Big warm hug. "Hey" I say pulling back. "Hey, how are you?" he asks being the gentleman he is. "Good, I haven't seen you in forever" I say as we walk up to the counter. We order and get our drinks and I got a cake pop. Mature right? "So how are you and your boyfriend?" I almost choke on my cake pop. "Do you mean Luke?" he nods. "Oh god no eww Luke is my best friend since birth." I answer. "Oh sorry" he laughs. The bell above door rings and we look casually to see who it is. "Michael and Kate, hey" I get up and walk to them, by the way I got my crutches taken away I didn't need them anymore. "My name is Kelly" Kelly mumbles under her breath. "So how are you Tess?" he asks "Im good, How about you" he just says a simple 'I'm fine' We say our good byes and I go back to Calum. "Im sorry if that was a little rude that I just got up and left" I apologized. "Its totally fine" we talk till about six o'clock then we walk our separate ways.
////////////////////////////////////¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ya ya I know small chapter well shush I typed it on my phone so ya anywho bye