Chapter 16

(WARNING! WARNING! There will be some smut in this chapter.)

Rayne is kind of nervous; Rosalie texted her at around midnight saying to come to the house as soon as she got up. That they needed to talk. Rayne never trusts that. She told Summer that when she was confronting her about the other girl and dumping her.

Rayne dresses quickly after her shower when she wakes up and heads to her car. She might as well get this over with, nervous or not.
.....

Rosalie leans against the railing on the balcony right off the kitchen. She hates leaving Rayne but she knows that with the pack, Rayne will be okay. Paul will take care of her; so will Sam, Jared, and Embry.

Rosalie is the only one at the house, everyone is getting ready to leave. Emmett, Alana, and Esme are hunting. Jasper and Alice have left for Texas already. Carlisle is finishing up some important things at the hospital, and Edward is talking to Bella.

Rosalie tenses when she smells a familiar scent. She spots Rayne pulling up with a nervous expression. That facial expression breaks Rose. She vamp speeds to the front door and opens it before Rayne can ring the doorbell.

"Come in," Rosalie says softly. "We need to talk."

"Yeah..."

Rayne follows Rosalie to the piano and she sits on the bench.

"The family and I... we're leaving," Rosalie states. "For a while, maybe forever. Jasper's slip almost took your life and people are starting to realize Carlisle isn't aging."

"I understand," Rayne admits. "But this isn't the end for us, la mia Rose." Rayne stands and she grabs Rosalie's face. "You guys leave but you're not leaving me. I can't lose you forever. I'll be here if you come back."

Rosalie kisses Rayne and she speeds her to the couch. Rayne lays back as Rosalie deepens the kiss, and trails down Rayne's neck. Blood pumps profusely as Rayne breaths heavily in pleasure but it doesn't bother Rose. 

Rose removed Rayne's leggings and flats together and she kisses Rayne, moving her cold fingers into Rayne's pale pink panties. Rayne gasps as Rosalie's cold fingers tease her nub. Rose sits up and she removes her shirt and leaves herself in a black lingerie piece. 

Rayne removes her top, leaving herself in nothing. She went brakes because the shirt she wore was tight enough she didn't need one. Rosalie licks a pink nipple as she inserts a finger into Rayne's cunt, earning a pleasured moan as Rayne grabs a handful of Rosalie's blonde hair.

"Oh, la mia Rosa," Rayne moans as she bites her lip.

Rayne moves to where Rosalie is on her back when she gets off and she removes Rosalie's jeans and black panties. Rayne licks her lips at the naked vampire beneat her.

"You are breathing, amore mio," Rayne purrs and she connects her lips with another set, not on Rosalie's face.
____________

Rayna looks at the paper before her with Carlisle sitting beside her, a lawyer in front of her. Carlisle and Esme are giving Rayne the house as a late birthday present.

"Are you sure?" Rayne asks the two vampire.

"I'm positive, Rayne," Carlisle replies. "You are my daughter, Rayne. This is my gift to you, from me and Esme."

Rayne nods and she signs the last dotted line. The house is hers. She shakes the lawyer's hand and Carlisle shows him out.

After Rayne and Rosalie's intimate moment, Rosalie went ahead and went to find Emmett and Alana. Carlisle and Esme stuck around to make sure Rayne got the house in order. God knows they don't want to leave but they have to. Or at least they think they do.

Rayne walks Carlisle and Esme to the edge of the yard and she hugs them both. Esme would be flat out sobbing if she could, her eyes are full of venom as she hugs Rayne. And Carlisle hugs her next. It hurts him saying goodbye but he knows it's what's best for Rayne.

Carlisle kisses Rayne on the forehead before he and Esme leave.
_________

Rayne goes to her other house and she begins to pack, she is moving to her new house. She feels that she is ready to leave this one behind.