Intro to Rayne

On July 15th, 1985, Charles Spears meets Amelia Peterson in Seattle, Washington. They talked and fell in love. Charles and Amelia wound up married by November of 1985. Charles ended up dying in a fatal car crash on Friday the Thirteenth in December, the same day he and his wife conceived a baby.

It was devastating losing her husband but Amelia knows that her Charles would want her to continue living... for their child. So Amelia packed up her stuff and left Washington for the sake of her and Charles' child. She adores Charles enough to keep on going. Amelia ends up going to Las Vegas, Nevada. She got a job in a casino for herself and her child.

On September 13, 1986, Amelia gave birth to a little girl and named her Rayne. Rayne Lynn Spears. Lynn was also Charles' middle name, so Amelia named her daughter after her husband.

It was fifteen years later when Rayne told her mom she was ready to date. When Rayne had her first boyfriend, she was not happy at all. She wasn't pleased with the fact he was a guy. Amelia took notice, and so did her new husband she married when Rayne was twelve, Quinton.

Quinton introduced Rayne to their neighbors sixteen years old daughter, who happened to be a lesbian. Her name was Summer Zayne. She was Rayne's first girlfriend and Rayne was happy. That's when she realized she liked girls. Amelia was proud of her daughter when Rayne came out, and so was Quinton.

Amelia told her daughter that Charles would be so proud too if he were around to hear the truth about Rayne's sexuality. Amelia is glad Rayne didn't keep it to herself and that she's happy.

When Rayne was eighteen and Summer was nineteen, Summer cheated on Rayne with another girl. That really hurt Rayne. They were together for three years. And it was on the same day that Quinton, who is a deputy, is being moved to a different station, out of Vegas.

Quinton, Amelia, and Rayne ended up moving to a small town called Forks at the beginning of the school year. Rayne will doing her senior year here.